• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 COMPLETE! 2/8 pg. 73

Yay! Another Danielle TR with Pops and Ma!! I imagine you held out as long as you could. ;)

I'm here and looking forward to hearing how you did with the 24 hr party!

Yaaaaaaay! The perfect way to brighten up this dull, rainy day! I LOVE your Dad's funny pictures!

On question - HOW many TR's do you have going on now????? :faint:

Of course I'm here! Wouldn't miss it!

I've been lurking on your other TR so figured I would comment on this one. :wave2:
Joining in. Your family looks like they have so much fun.
I'm hoping DBF and I will be doing a Star Wars Weekend next year and a 24 hour event if they announce one.
Can't wait to see what's in store for this trip. :cool1:

Thanks for the heads up! I am definitely in! Can't wait to hear all about this one. Great intros!

Now that school is out for this year, with the exception of finishing an online course, I hope to get much more DIS time. I will enjoy every picture, food review, and fun story here as we await our July trip. :thumbsup2

You know I'll be here! Loved following the pictures on facebook, now I can't wait to hear the stories that match up to them! popcorn::

As a fellow Chicagoan, now in Northwest Indiana, I'm in! Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Hooray!!!! :banana:

I love me some Poppy pictures!! It almost seems like Joaquin and Poppy are related or something. :rotfl:

Well Danielle, I'm actually impressed you made it this long without starting...

That said... Totally In!!! Of Course!!! How could anyone resist Darth Papadon??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter