• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

They Are Out!

UPDATE: For arrival on 7/5/05 thru 8/27/05 the discount code is EXE

Sample rates are as follows...
(from http://www.magicalmemoriestravel.com/HistoricalRates.html#current)

Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $74 standard
Moderate Resorts - $99 standard
Wilderness Lodge - $124 standard, $180 courtyard
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $124 standard, $205 savannah
Contemporary Resort - $169 standard, $270 tower
Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club - $219 standard, $360 concierge
Polynesian - $229 garden view, $325 lagoon view
Grand Floridian - $274 garden view

I didn't like the concierge rates also. :sad2: I did have Poly LV concierge but $435.00 plus tax with the AP discount is too much. We're switching to
just concierge or a regular room, haven't made up my mind yet.
This might be our last trip for awhile as the kids are getting older and want
to other trips. I guess just as well, the prices aren't great anymore.

I'm happy. :) I switched us from 9 nights at AAA rate at POR from $1,264 to $994. Any discount helps IMO. :cool1:

Just a heads up....I tried to get the discount on my Contemp. concierge room, no luck. I was told that the garden view, junior suite and limited concierge was available w/ AP discount. The CM seemed confused and went to look into why 14th floor was not included. I waited on hold and had to go pick up DS at busstop and lost the connection. Anyway............I called back and a different CM said NO Contemporary discounts, period. I explained that the previous CM said there were some and she did find the jr. suite and a garden but nothing in the tower. Unfortunately we only want the tower at CR...
Several of you said you couldn't get a CR discount, make sure you question this.............

AKL CL July 29-Aug.5 $360/night plus tax (rack is $435; so, $75 off per night)
GF Lagoon View Aug. 8-15 $335/night plus tax (rack is $410)

These resorts sure are expensive :earseek: These rates are for Value season and WITH the AP Discount :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter