• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

They Are Out!

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
Just a heads up (its not even on Mousesavers yet) AP rates July 5 and on are out. Good luck everyone. I just got mine and saved about $50 per night over AAA rates.

Do you know how long they are good through?

I don't know how long. I was so startled. I was rushing because I'm taking my kids to school. All I know is the bottome line was $200 off 8 nights. THat was off the AAA rate.

I just called this morning to verify an error on my Oct. ressie and asked about AP discounts. The CM said they had just released through August. That's all I know.

That great! That'd be great if they were up to October. That's what I need. :flower:

Someone posted on another thread that they are good until August 27.

I hope a general code is released for early October. Since I want to book the dining plan, AP rates won't work for us.

Going July 19-27. POFQ $114.00 a night! We wanted to try a split saty but no standard rooms at WL or AKL. That's okay, we love POFQ!

Good luck everyone. I just called not a cabin at FW available for my days in July. Said non even avaiable without a code. Oh well.

only on hold 10 min. got $50 off the AAA rate for AKL for july 7-9 for savannah view. total was 205 a nite.

Just got the AP rate for Coronado Spring for $10 nights. Saved $557.00 on our ten night stay at the end of July.

I got through and got an AP rate for July for the GF. I am a little disappointed that the rate isn't better. It was only $23 a night off the AAA!
I thought it would be $100 off the rack rate. Oh well, I did it anyway.
By the way, there were no Sugarloaf rooms at all. That's funny because last year I couldn't get a garden view only a lagoon or sugarlaof.

Just got the Poly for my stay with an AP rate. We were originally booked at WL and POFQ, but there were no AP rooms left for WL. I tried to change my booking to stay at WL for the duration of the stay (since I am now preggo and it will be easier to not have a split stay :teeth: ) and the WL is sold out! :earseek:

I ended up switching everything to Poly for the convenience. The CM was soooooooooo nice! I'm excited about the Poly! :wizard:

ETA: Our rate was $229/night + tax.

I am hoping that I will be lucky as I can't phone from work and won't finish for another 3 hours, will ring as soon as I get home. Never done this before do I just ask if there is an AP rate to apply to my booking

It appears from the rates that are posted that it's a flat $75 off the rack rate at a deluxe resort. A good deal if you have a standard room but not such a good deal if your staying concierge. The AP rate was only $10 per night better than the AAA rate on a YC Concierge Garden view room. For the more expensive rooms the 15% off you get with AAA may be better than the AP rate.

Yep, it looks like $75 off rack rate for deluxes. Moderates were $99 a night.

I couldn't get a standard room at WL for July 14 - 19, so I took AKL standard for $124. Now I have to convince my kids it will be okay (they didn't really want to stay here)
No garden view standard rooms at Contemporary either - just tower which was $270 a night

$335 for lagoon view GF. It was still $50 a night less than AAA rate so I'll take it. Last time (we split seasons) I got $100 off rack rate this time $75. I think its because the deluxes went from regular (up to July 4) to value season (after July 5).

I was disappointed that APs weren't much lower than AAA. I thought they were in years past.

At 7:01 a.m., they had no AP rooms at the Contemporary for my dates in late July.

Polynesian concierge AP ($337 plus tax) was $14 lower than AAA.
AKL concierge AP ($362 plus tax) was only $10 lower than AAA.
Beach Club standard ($219 plus tax) was $34 lower than AAA.
Pop Century standard ($74 plus tax) was just $11 lower than AAA.

So if you can't get an AP, the AAA isn't much higher.

Sharla

We got the Polynesian $229.00 a night! I am SOOOOOO sprinkled with Pixie Dust today! My DU agent got me CRT for my birthday, too! I feel spoiled!!!! Happy happy happy dance!

Yeah! Just made ressies for DD's 3rd Birthday! We are staying 2 nights at our favorite, AKL, and 2 nights at the WL!! Woo-hoo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter