There

Blumonkeyboy

Manah Manah
Does anyone here play There? (confusing sentence)

There is a relatively cool online game, that can be played for free, or pay for more features. There is not Objects, its just a social game. I have "inhereted" my friends account, after he stoped, so if anyone plays, i am PinkmonkeyBoi

hi fan, is that correct? 13+ is OK as long as its mentioned.

I was searching the site and couldnt find that out.

ETA: I Found it, thanks fan.

There.com said:
Currently the There.com environment is considered "PG-13". PG-13 is a movie rating term that describes behavior and content standards that are acceptable for an audience of 13 and over.

There.com said:
Due to the nature of some of these activities, we may ask that you complete and submit an online form with personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, birth date, gender, billing information, and employment information, as well as the various screen names you want to use on your account.

I'll look deeper into it..

Basically, it's just another 3-D chat. Similar to Second Life, with teen oriented advertising. Not for me, but maybe those 13+ will find something there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter