There are Blue Bayou reservations for next week!

I got ours too! They had been holding them back for our dates because it was right after the refurb. I've been looking 3 times a day for the last month and was able to book ours yesterday.
I was thinking they may have been holding back reservations for the dates right around the refurb, in case it took longer than planned. Because our trip was planned only 4 weeks out we totally missed the 60 day window, so this worked in our favour. Congrats on getting a reservation too! (I have been checking reservations numerous times a day too).

Oh man, I had been watching like a hawk for my trip on the 29th-31st but got so busy at work the past few days that I forgot to check. Of course I'm seeing this now! I'm so bummed this will be my fifth trip to DL and I still haven't been able to score reservations for Blue Bayou. I'll keep checking but it seems it just wasn't meant to be haha.

Oh man, I had been watching like a hawk for my trip on the 29th-31st but got so busy at work the past few days that I forgot to check. Of course I'm seeing this now! I'm so bummed this will be my fifth trip to DL and I still haven't been able to score reservations for Blue Bayou. I'll keep checking but it seems it just wasn't meant to be haha.
You could try a reservation finder service.

Me either. It was easier to get than Trader Sam’s but not by much.
Enjoy your trip!
Oh that's too bad! I hope you're able to find a reservation.

You could try a reservation finder service.
I've never heard of this. Do you have more info or a recommendation I could look into? It's not a big deal if I can't get one; I'm just hoping one day to eat there. At this point, I just plan to check each day if a single diner can score a walk up seat. Not optimistic, but no reason not to try.

I've never heard of this. Do you have more info or a recommendation I could look into? It's not a big deal if I can't get one; I'm just hoping one day to eat there. At this point, I just plan to check each day if a single diner can score a walk up seat. Not optimistic, but no reason not to try.

Unfortunately, the one I use won't display on the boards. However, if you search for the following, some show up. Most of them are pay, especially if you want a notification that may help. I have used Touring Plans before, which was free, but theirs isn't working since some recent WDW website changes for dining.

"disney world dining reservation finder"

Would 1/31 at 1:40pm work okay for you?
I'm totally flexible and go often, so I can "drop" the reservation at a specific time, and you should be able to pick it up. The reservation is for 2 people, but I'm fairly certain you can add additional people to the reservation day-of.

If this would work for you, send me a private message (the envelope at the top of the page) and we can set up a day and time so you can get it.

Would 1/31 at 1:40pm work okay for you?
I'm totally flexible and go often, so I can "drop" the reservation at a specific time, and you should be able to pick it up. The reservation is for 2 people, but I'm fairly certain you can add additional people to the reservation day-of.

If this would work for you, send me a private message (the envelope at the top of the page) and we can set up a day and time so you can get it.
Thank you so much for the offer! I don't want to take your reservation, though. I'm sure you booked it for a reason and it's not as big of a deal as I probably made it sound. I can keep checking as the day gets closer and then try walk up a few times throughout my trip. I appreciate the generosity, though! :)

Thank you so much for the offer! I don't want to take your reservation, though. I'm sure you booked it for a reason and it's not as big of a deal as I probably made it sound. I can keep checking as the day gets closer and then try walk up a few times throughout my trip. I appreciate the generosity, though! :)
I promise, it's not a big deal at all. I'm there every few weeks, and took it as a "just in case I want to" not because it was a major *WANT*. I wasn't even trying specifically to get it :) And a walk up/ same day ressie is pretty easy for 2 people as we're totally open with my schedule when I'm there.

I promise, it's not a big deal at all. I'm there every few weeks, and took it as a "just in case I want to" not because it was a major *WANT*. I wasn't even trying specifically to get it :) And a walk up/ same day ressie is pretty easy for 2 people as we're totally open with my schedule when I'm there.
I appreciate that! I'll send you a PM shortly with more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter