• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There’s a problem in VB.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Our reservation has been changed from two nights VB OV inn room to one bedroom BWV, starting tomorrow. No additional points. I am happy we were at Vero for my birthday earlier this month.
I think water problems is the reason.

Having spent a couple of nights in a VB OVIR, I’m sorry you’ve been moved. Hope you have a nice time at BWV.

Our reservation has been changed from two nights VB OV inn room to one bedroom BWV, starting tomorrow. No additional points. I am happy we were at Vero for my birthday earlier this month.
I think water problems is the reason.
I heard it was a water problem in the Vero Beach Inn building caused by a leak in the sprinkler system that flooded some rooms.
It may take a couple weeks to fix.
Enjoy BWV.

I heard it was a water problem in the Vero Beach Inn building caused by a leak in the sprinkler system that flooded some rooms.
It may take a couple weeks to fix.
Enjoy BWV.
Ok, so just the resort. It wasn’t clear to me.

I cant wait to get back to VB. Did you like your one bedroom? I know the view is fantastic at the Inn rooms, but I think we are ready for a kitchen while at the beach. Congrats!

I cant wait to get back to VB. Did you like your one bedroom? I know the view is fantastic at the Inn rooms, but I think we are ready for a kitchen while at the beach. Congrats!
I’m sitting on the balcony of our two bedroom lock off right now. We can see the ocean, but it‘s framed by two of the three bedroom cottages. Ask for room 1440.

Well, we got our call this evening and are being moved to WDW. On one hand I am bummed as we've never been to Vero before. On the other hand, they are making it right for us. We are currently at HHI and are heading down to WDW tomorrow. We were originally going to stay at Riviera for 4 nights, but they are extending that for the 5 nights we were going to be at Vero without charging us the extra points for the upgrade to Riviera. I really can't be too upset about that. Stuff happens and we'll get to Vero another time.

Thanks to @bobbiwoz we were expecting it, and had already mentally prepared ourselves for the move. Our son is flying down for the weekend at Riviera, so we had a 2BR booked. I'm shocked they are letting us keep that, so all is well.

Hopefully the rooms gets fixed soon, so there isn't too much more disruption. Now, off to make park reservations and ADR's :) .

I am suppose to be checking in to an Inn OV room tomorrow for 4 nights. I have not been contacted. I hope that means no real change to our reservation but then not sure why Pens Fan would be changed????
Guess I will find out in AM as currently in hotel about 3 hours from VB.

I received text at 8:17AM that room was ready. When arrived told that north wing had the water damage and we are in south wing. No sign of work or knowledge of it unless walk to north wing.

Last edited:
That’s too bad … we had our first Vero visit last month and WOW - it was spectacular. Can’t wait to get back. Have a great time at WDW though - can’t go wrong with the Boardwalk !

Any updates on this issue? We're set to check in next week. Just curious if it has been resolved or if they're still actively moving people.

Any updates on this issue? We're set to check in next week. Just curious if it has been resolved or if they're still actively moving people.
We just returned from Vero Beach on Friday. We were in a studio in the Inn, just down the hall from where the water damage must have been. We had no idea there was work going on down the hall until another guest mentioned something to us.

We LOVED our relaxing time at Vero Beach, only left the resort for a day trip to NASA. It was a perfect stay following 4 fun filled park days.

We just returned from Vero Beach on Friday. We were in a studio in the Inn, just down the hall from where the water damage must have been. We had no idea there was work going on down the hall until another guest mentioned something to us.

We LOVED our relaxing time at Vero Beach, only left the resort for a day trip to NASA. It was a perfect stay following 4 fun filled park days.
Can you say what the state of the Inn room is in ? Did they get a recent refurb?

Can you say what the state of the Inn room is in ? Did they get a recent refurb?
It was our first time there, so I don't have a basis to compare, but our room was nice and fresh and super clean. We were in the Standard Inn studio. Nothing seemed worn.

Our only super small issue was we didn't have much water pressure in the shower, but we chalked that up to the water issue mentioned in this post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter