• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Themed Shirts?

Randi Morse

Earning My Ears
We have a 14 year old son and an 11 year old daughter. My husband loves themed shirts, and at one point we had Thing 1-4 shirts, but my kids? Not so much. I'd kind of love to make him happy by having some sort of themed shirts or something like that to wear for a day when we're at Disney in November - any ideas?

I made some really cool shirts for our trip last summer. I bought colored shirts and printed out silhouettes of each person's favorite Disney character. Then I ironed on the design and sprayed bleach over the shirt. It made a really cool effect. You can find more detailed instructions on Pintrest. They were super cute and let our larger group of 9 match without being too matchy. We got tons of compliments around the parks.

I saw a family in all green shirts with one giant googly eye (the Monsters Inc guy). They were funny and wasy to spot due to that neon green color! Not sure where they got them though. Etsy has tons of Disney t-shirt designers. You can pretty much get whatever you want but they can get pricey. We had the Mickey Head silhouette made up with our name on it (Silverman Family Vacation - 2015) and my 11 and 15 year old girls were fine with wearing them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter