Themed Day at Sea vs Unthemed Cruises

SVL

Earning My Ears
We are hoping to book our first Disney fruit but I am confused about the themed day at sea cruise vs an unthemed cruise. For example, if we book a Pixar Theme cruise, will the entire trip be Pixar themed or just that day? My daughters( 5 and 10 at sailing) would MUCH rather interact with princesses than Pixar characters. We will already be in the last group for booking any extras because it is our first cruise; I don't want to further limit those opportunities by booking the wrong cruise.

The themed "Day at Sea" cruises mostly limit the themed activities, decorations, menus, etc. to that one day. Even on a Pixar Day at Sea, there will be plenty of opportunities to interact with princesses!

I'd go ahead and book the Pixar Day at Sea cruise and make sure to watch plenty of Pixar movies alongside the usual princess films - who knows, maybe your girls will end up really excited about the special Pixar experiences!

The themed "Day at Sea" cruises mostly limit the themed activities, decorations, menus, etc. to that one day. Even on a Pixar Day at Sea, there will be plenty of opportunities to interact with princesses!

I'd go ahead and book the Pixar Day at Sea cruise and make sure to watch plenty of Pixar movies alongside the usual princess films - who knows, maybe your girls will end up really excited about the special Pixar experiences!
Thanks! My girls have seen some of the Pixar films (and have seen the ones with the characters in the pictures advertising the cruise - Toy Story, Incredibles, Monsters Inc - they just prefer the princesses, lol :) I appreciate your feedback, it helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter