Theme Park Reservations

disnee9

Mouseketeer
I purchased a room/tickets package and am wondering if those tickets are considered date based ?? Am I correct in that we can go to whatever park we want to on whatever day we decide without making a reservation for a particular park because we have this package set up ?? We did not pick a date to use them.

Correct. Package tickets are date-based tickets. You didn't directly select a date for the tickets to start because it's automatic with your check-in date. You do not need theme park reservations and can wake up each morning to decide which park at breakfast if that's what you'd like to do.

With a room/ticket package the option to buy only a one day ticket is not offered. Therefore if I buy a one day ticket independently, do I have to designate which park I will attend or can I choose whatever park I want on the day I intend to use it ?? Do I have to preplan where I want to go ?

Correct, I believe it's a minimum 2-day ticket with a package reservation.

You can certainly book the hotel room separately and buy a 1-day ticket from WDW. You'll need to select both the date and the park, and pricing will depend on both those selections. No theme park reservation is required though, it is essentially baked in to the ticket.

If you got tickets with your room package, you don't need to reserve parks just choose where to go each day. If you buy a one-day ticket separately, you pick the date and park ahead of time, but no extra reservation is needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter