Theme Park Refillable Mug?

Kellygain8704

Earning My Ears
Is there a "Refillable Mug" available for purchase to be used in the Theme Parks?

We are staying on property, and I know our refillable mugs that come with our dining plans are good at the resorts, but hoping there might be something available for purchase and use in the Parks too.

Is there a "Refillable Mug" available for purchase to be used in the Theme Parks?

We are staying on property, and I know our refillable mugs that come with our dining plans are good at the resorts, but hoping there might be something available for purchase and use in the Parks too.

Sorry, but no such thing exists for the parks.

There are some locations in the parks that sell the same type of mugs (with different designs) as the resort mugs, but they are NOT a refillable mug. They are a one time souvenir mug, and I think they cost around $9 with the one fill up.

At one time the water parks did have a refillable mug for use at the water parks, but it has been years since we went to a water park, so I have no idea if they still do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter