Theme park baby care centers?

LeahA

DIS Veteran
Are the diapers complimentary? Sorry, I didn't know if I should post here or on the Disney with families board.

Leah

If you really need them, then you will pay almost anything for them. I don't recomend buying them at WDW. It is around 7$ for 20 diapers. Bring enough for the trip or go to the store. Resorts sell them too, for around the same price.

The baby care stations are great. They do have complamentry packages of ceral with formula. Baby food is around 10 cents more a jar. They have a good vareity (Gerber). Most other things you might need are also there. Disney is convenent, but you pay for it.

I thought I would cut down on amount of toys and pick some up there. They didn't have many toys for babies (our daugther was almost 9 months when we went.) Most that they did I already had and got for 1/3 the price at TJ Max.

I love the baby care stations. We found it was a great break to go and let her crawl around on the floor there and play with the toys there each day. It really helped her get a break from the crowds and me too!

There is a packet with a diaper or two that they offer for about $2-3. It also contains wipes, and maybe a few other items like packets of ointment. Strictly something to use in an emergency to tide you over till you can get back to your supply (if you've got diapers back in your room).

Sharon

I loved the baby care stations, because being a nursing mom I was always sure to get a nice comfie chair there, but in the parks I wasn't always lucky. Plus it was nice to be in nice A/C when it got to hot for this Mainer. :)
They seem to sell everything a baby would need and more there, but I have never needed anything from it.

-Tandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter