The Young Avengers: World Tour (YARP Part 4)

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
Why am I a little anxious about this?

Tower Rules:
1. There will be no tampering with Jarvis' tech. We will know if you do.
2. Curfew at 11 pm unless you are doing homework.
3. No boys in girls' bedrooms and no girls in boys' bedrooms after 9 pm.
4. You will answer the phone when we call (exceptions will be addressed)
5. You will go to school and you will get your homework done.
6. You will not reveal your secret identity or ours.
7. You will be responsible for your penthouses. Take care of them.
8. Just use common sense. Just because you're together doesn't mean our rules or your rules at home don't necessarily apply.

Residents (alphabetically)
Hope Elizabeth Banner - played by Fairywings - off campus PE (riding)
Evelyn Maria Barton - played by Orreed - cheer
Jay Philip Barton - played by Orreed - off campus PE (archery)
June Coulson - played by Doodle8 - swimming
Philip "Phil" Coulson Jr. - played by 1elle2 - debate
Raven Phyllis Marie Fury [Alice Wilson] - played by Fairywings - newspaper
Nova Elyon Hill - played by The Villianess - cheerleading
Michael "Mike" James Rogers - played by Fairywings - quarterback of the football team
Nancy Elizabeth Rogers - played by 1elle2 - cheerleading
Eli Howard Stark - played by 1elle2 - acadeca
Penny Stark - played by Cinderella8 - debate
Gordon Thorson [Matthews] - played by Doodle98 - track
Thora Thorson [Laura Matthews] - played by Doodle98 - track
Andrea "Dray" Jennifer Emerald Walters - played by Fairywings - debate
Conrad "Con" Samuel Wlison - played by Fairywings - cross country

Avengers Tower (formerly Stark Tower): The tower is very tall, with hundreds of stories. The top ten floors right under Tony's penthouse is the R&D where he and Bruce work most of the time. After those floors are five floors, which house Bruce, Thor, Steve, and Clint and Natasha respectively. Each floor after that hosts a pair of YA, in this list (that is subject to change):
*Eli and Penny
*Gordon and Thora
*Mike and Nancy
*Jay and Evelyn
*June and Phil
*Raven and Conrad
*Nova
*Hope and Andrea
Each floor contains three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, study/library/office, small kitchen space and breakfast nook, armory, and game room/den. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet, and bathrooms have separate showers and bathtubs, which have the proper functions to be used as hot tubs. Jarvis can be contacted at any time and has the protocols to know what to do in any sort of emergency.

Minor Characters Super (they are related to Marvel characters in the town and go to the school and have powers but are not Young Avengers or main characters):
William "Will" Richard Parker - played by Cinderella8
Justin Matthew Murdock - played by Fairywings - debate
Spencer Benjamin Reed Storm - played by Fairywings - choir
Lola Susan Alicia Storm - played by Fairywings - choir

Sorry about the delay. Carry on.

OOC: What day/time period does this start?

Jay: There was an excited buzz at Buffalo High School. It was dress, rehearsal, and tommorow was opening night of Phantom of Opera starring the beautiful Hope Elizabeth Banner as Christine. Jay tossed up and caught his waterbottle while walking out of the boys dressing room in his fancy and proper Raul costume.

Evelyn: She felt pretty in her ballerina costume as she curled her hair. Evelyn took ballet as a little girl, just like how her mom was a ballerina back in Russia. She was good, but just took more liking to gymnastics and martial arts. It felt nice to but the leotard again.

Nancy: she put on her Giry costume and did her hair back, then applied some makeup to make her look a little older.

Eli: he put in his theater-owner costume.

Penny: She was quite glad she didn't have to put on a costume. "Anyone need help getting ready?" she asked.

Edit: OOC: Whoops forgot about Will

Will: He was getting his Reyer costume on. He texted Penny.

are you coming to the rehearsal?

Penny: She quickly responded.

yeah, just to watch and help out if they need it. see you there

Hope: She dressed in her opening scene ballerina costume, very excited. She smiled at Evelyn. "I'm scared and nervous and happy and excited all at once!"

Mike: He was dressed in the traditional all black of a crew member. His set pieces had come together beautifully and he was now making sure everything was just right.

Raven: She was doing the relatively simple job of controlling a chaotic storm of people, directing them to where they should be and what they should be doing. It was all in a day's work for a stage manager.

Conrad: He was just finishing getting dressed in his costume as Richard Firmin. He hadn't expected to land such an important role, but the previous person mysteriously disappeared.

Hope: She dressed in her opening scene ballerina costume, very excited. She smiled at Evelyn. "I'm scared and nervous and happy and excited all at once!" Mike: He was dressed in the traditional all black of a crew member. His set pieces had come together beautifully and he was now making sure everything was just right. Raven: She was doing the relatively simple job of controlling a chaotic storm of people, directing them to where they should be and what they should be doing. It was all in a day's work for a stage manager. Conrad: He was just finishing getting dressed in his costume as Richard Firmin. He hadn't expected to land such an important role, but the previous person mysteriously disappeared.

June: She walked over to Conrad and gently clutched the collar of his shirt, standing on her tip toes, kissing him. "You look so handsome in a suit. You're going to do absolutely fantastic." she kissed him again, then leaned forward, so their foreheads were touching. She grinned flirtatiously.

Gordon: He dressed as Buquet, his hair slicked back, but only slightly. He had grown a little bit of stubble as well.

Phil: he hugged Nancy. "I can't wait for the real show."

Nancy: "I'm a little nervous. Mike has always been better at being in the spotlight, I guess."

Gordon: He paced back and fourth, scared. "Phil? Could I maybe borrow your maiden for a minute? I can't go out to see Britannia or Thora and I really need a cuddle. I'm quite nervous."

Gordon: He paced back and fourth, scared. "Phil? Could I maybe borrow your maiden for a minute? I can't go out to see Britannia or Thora and I really need a cuddle. I'm quite nervous."

Phil: "Go ahead."

Nancy: she hugged Gordon tightly. "Feel a little better?"

OOC: XD Gordon is adorable

Phil: "Go ahead."

Nancy: she hugged Gordon tightly. "Feel a little better?"

OOC: XD Gordon is adorable

Gordon: He held Nancy gently and buried his face into her shoulder. He nodded and mumbled "Mhm. You smell nice."

OOC: :)

Gordon: He held Nancy gently and buried his face into her shoulder. He nodded and mumbled "Mhm. You smell nice." OOC: :)

Nancy: she laughed. "Do they have perfume on Asgard?" she asked quietly so no one could over hear them.

Penny: She was quite glad she didn't have to put on a costume. "Anyone need help getting ready?" she asked.

Edit: OOC: Whoops forgot about Will

Will: He was getting his Reyer costume on. He texted Penny.

are you coming to the rehearsal?

Penny: She quickly responded.

yeah, just to watch and help out if they need it. see you there

Jay: "Can you get me my mic and mic tape please Penny?"

Hope: She dressed in her opening scene ballerina costume, very excited. She smiled at Evelyn. "I'm scared and nervous and happy and excited all at once!"

Mike: He was dressed in the traditional all black of a crew member. His set pieces had come together beautifully and he was now making sure everything was just right.

Raven: She was doing the relatively simple job of controlling a chaotic storm of people, directing them to where they should be and what they should be doing. It was all in a day's work for a stage manager.

Conrad: He was just finishing getting dressed in his costume as Richard Firmin. He hadn't expected to land such an important role, but the previous person mysteriously disappeared.

Evelyn: "Me too!" She let out a little squeal. "Your going to do great Hope." Evelyn finished applying some powder. "You ready? We should probably go to stage."

Raven: "Five minutes!"

Evelyn and Jay: "Thank you five!"

Jay: "Can you get me my mic and mic tape please Penny?"

Evelyn: "Me too!" She let out a little squeal. "Your going to do great Hope." Evelyn finished applying some powder. "You ready? We should probably go to stage."

Evelyn and Jay: "Thank you five!"

Hope: "Thanks Evelyn." She heard Evelyn and Raven. "Yes, we need to go."

Conrad: "Thank you five!"

Mike: He was finally satisfied. "Please don't break my set." He headed off stage.

Hope: "Thanks Evelyn." She heard Evelyn and Raven. "Yes, we need to go."

Conrad: "Thank you five!"

Mike: He was finally satisfied. "Please don't break my set." He headed off stage.

OOC: Aww Perry why are you anxious about this?

Evelyn: "No problem." She arrived backstage with the light pats of her ballet slippers. Looking onstage, the set was swooping and very impressive. Evelyn had never seen a high school set so incinerate and creative. Evelyn walked up next to Mike and wrapped her arms around him. "You and the set team really did a fantastic job."

Jay: He headed backstage, feeling jazzed he was jumping up and down while giving the cast and crew high fives. Jay saw Hope and walked towards her. "Wow. Christine you look gorgeous."

OOC: Aww Perry why are you anxious about this?

Evelyn: "No problem." She arrived backstage with the light pats of her ballet slippers. Looking onstage, the set was swooping and very impressive. Evelyn had never seen a high school set so incinerate and creative. Evelyn walked up next to Mike and wrapped her arms around him. "You and the set team really did a fantastic job."

Jay: He headed backstage, feeling jazzed he was jumping up and down while giving the cast and crew high fives. Jay saw Hope and walked towards her. "Wow. Christine you look gorgeous."

OOC: What? Oh, the first post? Eh, just the two threads at once thing, makes me a tiny bit nervous

Mike: He blushed. "Thanks Evelyn. We did our bests, worked really hard."

Hope: She smiled. "Thank you Raoul. You look magnificent as ever."

Fairywings said:
OOC: What? Oh, the first post? Eh, just the two threads at once thing, makes me a tiny bit nervous

Mike: He blushed. "Thanks Evelyn. We did our bests, worked really hard."

Hope: She smiled. "Thank you Raoul. You look magnificent as ever."

OOC: Ah okay that's understandable. Don't worry, we'll be careful. The Mike & Evelyn thread worked out well.
I'm going on a roadtrip and college tour tommorow.

Evelyn: She smiled. "You're welcome. And I really mean what I said. So are you gripping during the show?"

Jay: "Why thank you." He fiddled with his mic and suddenly the lights dimmed. Jay's heart rate speed from a combination of excitement and a pinch of nervousness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter