The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

Cast Member: "Welcome Alice and friends. We have exciting news! Alice and Hope will be spending the night in Cinderella Castle!!! And the rest of you can tour it!"

Hope: "Are you serious?"

Raven: "Yeah, he's serious."

Hope: "OH MY GOSH THAT IS FANTASTIC!"

Mike and Conrad: "That's cool."

June: She smiled at him sleepily. " Do you think one of the Thorsons would give me their coffee?'

Gordon: "We would, but we drank it all already. Here." he picked her up and placed her on his shoulders. "so you don't have to walk, Ms. June."

June: She smiled. "Thanks, Gordon."

Conrad: "We'll head back soon."

OOC: Haha yes that's exactly what they'd do.
Ah okay, and the tired things makes sense. Thanks for the help.

OOC; Yeah. No problem

OOC; Yeah. No problem

June: She nodded. "Wow, you two are so lucky. This is because my ex boyfriend tried to kill you, isn't it?"

June: She nodded. "Wow, you two are so lucky. This is because my ex boyfriend tried to kill you, isn't it?"

Raven: "I think 'ex-boyfriend' is highly exaggerated - especially since I would try to distance my connection to that guy as far as possible if I were you - but yes, that would be the case."

Raven: "I think 'ex-boyfriend' is highly exaggerated - especially since I would try to distance my connection to that guy as far as possible if I were you - but yes, that would be the case."

June: "Well technically-" she sighed, "yeah, that's true." she lowered her head and tears filled her eyes again.

Gordon: "It's alright, Ms. June, you're just upset because you're tired. It will all be better in the morning."

June: She nodded.

OOC; Yeah. No problem

Jay: He was so excited to see Hope so thrilled!

Cast Member: "Let's go!" She led them down the street. "We brought Hope and Alice's luggage from the hotel.

June: "Well technically-" she sighed, "yeah, that's true." she lowered her head and tears filled her eyes again.

Gordon: "It's alright, Ms. June, you're just upset because you're tired. It will all be better in the morning."

June: She nodded.

Raven: "It's just friendly advice, not a lecture." She sighed; June seemed to have lost her ability to take criticism with dignity and a blank face. Either her dad's 'death' had undone a lot of June's training or this Avengers thing really wasn't working out for the - former - agents of the team. After all, the team's agents had to get a career somehow, relaxing on their training was no good.

Raven: "It's just friendly advice, not a lecture." She sighed; June seemed to have lost her ability to take criticism with dignity and a blank face. Either her dad's 'death' had undone a lot of June's training or this Avengers thing really wasn't working out for the - former - agents of the team. After all, the team's agents had to get a career somehow, relaxing on their training was no good.

June: "I know. I'm sorry. I just can't stand that I was so stupid."

OOC: Her dad's "death" + the insertion of the serum to save her life messed her up pretty bad.

June: "I know. I'm sorry. I just can't stand that I was so stupid."

OOC: Her dad's "death" + the insertion of the serum to save her life messed her up pretty bad.

Raven: "You weren't stupid, you were fooled, there's a difference." She added so the others wouldn't hear, "Besides, you and I both knew something like this, this being an attempt on my life, was going to happen sooner or later. Not being fooled wouldn't have changed anything."

Raven: "You weren't stupid, you were fooled, there's a difference." She added so the others wouldn't hear, "Besides, you and I both knew something like this, this being an attempt on my life, was going to happen sooner or later. Not being fooled wouldn't have changed anything."

June: "Being able to be fooled is being stupid." she lowered her voice. "I know, I just wish I hadn't aided in it. I can't believe HYDRA knows you're alive."

Jay: The suite was really neat.

Evelyn: Wow. This was incredible. It really was a magical princess suite.

Doodle98 said:
June: "Being able to be fooled is being stupid." she lowered her voice. "I know, I just wish I hadn't aided in it. I can't believe HYDRA knows you're alive."

Jay: He felt uncomfortable and didn't know what to say.

Jay: He felt uncomfortable and didn't know what to say.

Gordon: "It's okay, Jay." He continued to hold June on his back.

June: She fell asleep on accident.

Gordon: He smiled at her.

Doodle98 said:
Gordon: "It's okay, Jay." He continued to hold June on his back.

June: She fell asleep on accident.

Gordon: He smiled at her.

Jay: "Thanks."

OOC: Just an idea maybe Eli and June should date? Romances are always more fun with two different players. I know Eli has a girlfriend but they don't seem to do much.

Jay: "Thanks." OOC: Just an idea maybe Eli and June should date? Romances are always more fun with two different players. I know Eli has a girlfriend but they don't seem to do much.

Gordon: "I don't know what to so with her now."

OOC: I don't know, I like Eli and Amber, and June hasn't gotten to know him all that well.

Doodle98 said:
Gordon: "I don't know what to so with her now."

OOC: I don't know, I like Eli and Amber, and June hasn't gotten to know him all that well.

OOC: It's just an suggestion, and they could get to know each other better. Amber and Eli are cute, but they don't seem to do much.

Jay: "She needs rest. Place her on the bed." We looked out the stanied glass widow. "Wow, what a view."

OOC: It's just an suggestion, and they could get to know each other better. Jay: "She needs rest. Place her on the bed." We looked out the stanied glass widow. "Wow, what a view."

Gordon: "But we can't sleep here. Only Ms. Hope and Ms. Raven."

OOC: I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter