The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

No wonder Adam has such a chip on his shoulder, he doesn't get a bit of respect from his siblings or Nikki.

Ohhhhhh, Victoria is now Co-CEO with Victor as CEO. It's about tiime Victor put that spoiled daughter of his in her place!

The whole show today was blacked out on our cable. Not sure why. Just that channel and that show. Bold and Beautiful is now on.

Phyllis, oh Phyllis, didn't you get burned the first time when helping Tucker McCaul out? What will she get herself into now.

So who bought Victor's shares of Chancelor? Gonna guess Billy or Nate. Since they showed Lily remembering her convo with Devon where she said Billy and Nate are out so just you and I. Or I think it was that convo but maybe another one....anyway someone said that. Could be Victor offered to Nate to get him out of Newman and away from Vicki. But could also be Billy and his plan to hit back....whatever his plan is.

Also could be Tucker himself with his plan. Or Adam maybe. Or Ashley. Who knows. Guess it will be weeks before they show it. Ugh.

So can we talk about Victor?
Is his forgetfulness an upcoming health story, or is he trying to trick Nick into coming back to Newman?

And what about Claire? What’s her story?
Could she be Sally’s sister Coco? She referenced her grandma, which I think Sally has done frequently..

I think it's a health story with Victor.

No clue about Claire, but there's definitely something there.

I'm going to have to start paying attention. I was getting bored with the storylines.

I think Victor is faking to see who takes advantage of him having dementia issues. And to get Nick back in the fold.

I was wondering if Claire was the girl Tucker's famous musician sexually assaulted and she is looking for revenge.

I think Victor is faking to see who takes advantage of him having dementia issues. And to get Nick back in the fold.

I was wondering if Claire was the girl Tucker's famous musician sexually assaulted and she is looking for revenge.
Yes he already admitted that to Nikki that he was faking it to find out which of his kids is the traitor. My bet is Victoria will do anything to get sole leadership as CEO over the company with Adam a little behind her.

Last edited:
I thought they were doing it to stretch episodes during the writers strike. Curious if it continues (hoping it doesn’t)
that wouldn't really help though. Someone would have to write the dialog leading up tot he flashback anyway.

Actually, they tape quite a bit ahead, I think. If you stretch out the episodes you've already shot with flashbacks, you can probably extend having to write new material for a while...

Actually, they tape quite a bit ahead, I think. If you stretch out the episodes you've already shot with flashbacks, you can probably extend having to write new material for a while...
That make sense and helps explain why the random flashbacks don't do anything to enhance the story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter