• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

So Christine is finally giving Abbey an update on Chance ... should I hit enter on this post now or wait until I see the ending of the show
🤔

So they've either written the character of Chance off the show which means he died in the blast or he'll show up in the flesh live and well at Abby's front door in the coming days. Which will it be?

So they've either written the character of Chance off the show which means he died in the blast or he'll show up in the flesh live and well at Abby's front door in the coming days. Which will it be?

I vote a slight alternative. Chance is dead - or so they think. Devon and Abby end up becoming a couple, bonding over the blanket baby. Maybe even marry or plan to marry. Sometime down the road (months? years?) a NuChance will appear. Guess what? He didn’t die in the blast but had to create a new identity.

If Adam can survive a house blowing up and coming back as NuAdam, so can Chance.

I vote a slight alternative. Chance is dead - or so they think. Devon and Abby end up becoming a couple, bonding over the blanket baby. Maybe even marry or plan to marry. Sometime down the road (months? years?) a NuChance will appear. Guess what? He didn’t die in the blast but had to create a new identity.

If Adam can survive a house blowing up and coming back as NuAdam, so can Chance.
This is what I was thinking will happen. Lame. Been done at nauseum.

So what is with Nick arriving all bent out of shape with Phylis for having coffee with Jack when she had no time to talk things out with him?? Last episode she ordered room service romance package and got out lingerie and texted Nick to come talk and he is the one who didn't have the time and blew her off.

This is what I was thinking will happen. Lame. Been done at nauseum.

So what is with Nick arriving all bent out of shape with Phylis for having coffee with Jack when she had no time to talk things out with him?? Last episode she ordered room service romance package and got out lingerie and texted Nick to come talk and he is the one who didn't have the time and blew her off.

i agree with you! Nick is practically pushing Phyllis back into Jack’s arms.

Why is Nicki wearing sequin skirts on a regular basis in the daytime?
Why is Bianket always in a blanket?🤣 He will be walking and still essentially invisible.
Why are Lily, Billy, Abby, Devon, Tessa, and so many others as dull as dirt, yet still getting airtime?

And why wouldn't they consider Mariah feelings when Devon was arbitrarily given custody of Domenic? At least write it into the script in a one-off line.
PS - Couldn't they use one of those dolls like are loaned to students, the ones that measure your response to their cries and interactions? At least you could catch a glimpse of a face or see a blanket move.

And why wouldn't they consider Mariah feelings when Devon was arbitrarily given custody of Domenic? At least write it into the script in a one-off line.
PS - Couldn't they use one of those dolls like are loaned to students, the ones that measure your response to their cries and interactions? At least you could catch a glimpse of a face or see a blanket move.

I agree with you about poor Mariah! She carried that child, felt his every move, and protected him with everything in her. Her body and her heart are acting like a mama and everyone is blowing her off. >:(

And as for the poor "baby" - that poor little fellow must be smothering with that blanket wrapped around his face! I have a life-size baby doll here from when my niece was little - maybe I should send it to them to use. B&B and GH both have babies in storylines and they are real children. What's wrong with Y&R? Oh, and they could at least use a different blanket from time to time. I find it hard to believe that those ultra-rich people only have one blanket and one cap!

Well after they get done with the Devon gets attached and doesn't want to give Dom back to Abby...or Devon tries to get Abby to want Dom back and she doesn't...story line we won't see baby Dom again until next year when he's 12. LOL.

Oh she had a memory when looking at Chance's medal.... Well we all know it won't be the same Chance if they do bring back the character even though Danny Boaz did fit in well with Melissa Ordway.

Cliffhanger, Chance is alive and not doing well at the home of a military colleague(?) in Spain. The wife says he needs her. ✈

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter