• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

It was so obvious all along it was Stitch, I was positive it wasn’t him. But nope, writers put no effort into creating a good mystery. It was exactly who it seemed right from the beginning.

Yeah, last episode I was wondering if it was Mariah's GF (what's her name) wanting to keep Mariah and baby for herself. And she set up Stitch. Then I wondered if Abby lost it with her hubby away and she did it. But no...Stitch. At least they could have had him deliver the baby and run off with it leaving just Mariah to go free. That would have added more storyline.

It was so obviously Stitch that like many of you, I figured it COULDN'T be Stitch.

And does ANYONE in Genoa City EVER give birth in a hospital? Why do they even bother having delivery rooms, if they are never used?

No Devon is the doner????? When did I miss that? And where is Abby's husband Chance?
Yes, Devon is donor. Chance was discovered to be infertile and then he got called away on secret FBI undercover mission and has been gone since. Before he left, he and Abby agreed to move forward with a donor and a surrogate to have their baby.

Did you see the new Noah? Hard to get used to a new actor who looks completely different than the last one.

Did I miss it somewhere? I thought Lily was coming later with Johnny and Katie to Italy for the wedding. I've seen Lily but haven't see the kids on the show yet for their mother's wedding. I did see Harrison who didn't leap into his "father's" arms when he first saw him before the wedding.

For the love of Pete, how long are they going to drag out this dumb wedding?
NK! The over exaggerated concern for Victoria by stupid Billy and Nick is ridiculous.
The story line is not even interesting, with the guy from the past. It is just stupid, guy out of nowhere, holding a grudge and without credible information .
It was dragged out.............same conversations over and over. :rolleyes:

Did I miss it somewhere? I thought Lily was coming later with Johnny and Katie to Italy for the wedding. I've seen Lily but haven't see the kids on the show yet for their mother's wedding. I did see Harrison who didn't leap into his "father's" arms when he first saw him before the wedding.
Oh today's episode Victoria finally asked if anyone had seen her kids. Of course they were with the nanny having snacks and watching movies. Maybe in another year they'll be back on the show as grown up adults, the way the writers work with most soaps.

LOL, very strange indeed that the kids weren't at the ceremony to see their mom get married. I'll bet you're right about them coming back at some point similar in age to Moses and Faith so we can have some conflict among the teens. I was really thinking someone was going to murder the guy Nick locked in his bedroom. I think it's Jesse? Forgot his name. Then we could've had another whodunnit. So glad they had the wedding and now we can all finally move on. It looks more and more like Adam and Sally are going to be involved romantically. Ick! It looks like Phyllis and Nick are going to break up. I always liked Phyllis with Jack so maybe that's where it will end up once again. I was surprised to see Summer and Kyle back on the show. I thought they didn't renew their contracts and left permanently. Are they back to stay? I'm also wondering if Mariah's keen desire to have a baby will cause Tessa to turn to Noah and they will become an item.

So...what's the deal with Victor? He never ever approved of Victoria's men and now this Ashland and all his baggage gets the royal treatment? Nah. Something is up. And I am wondering if he wants to ruin Victoria and Ahslands company and use Billy to do it. And he will crush Billy and Lily's company in the process. Leaving him and Adam's company to be the top dog. Seems he is using Adam too...to get info on Victoria and Ashland or something.

I don't get Nick's problem. But maybe Victor is keeping him out of the loop because he is the one kid he truly values and wants no harm to come to. But why Nick is so butt hurt and pushing Phylis into Jack's arms...I don't get. Makes no sense based on how his character has been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter