• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I just read where the current actress who plays Faith is being recast to an actress who is 18. Maybe Faith’s accident will result in some facial injuries and plastic surgery. Or they just want to SORAS her.

I just read where the current actress who plays Faith is being recast to an actress who is 18. Maybe Faith’s accident will result in some facial injuries and plastic surgery. Or they just want to SORAS her.
I never really liked that actress. I can't say that I will miss her.

As someone who successfully had a baby via IVF, it is so annoying to watch the inaccuracy of how it is being portrayed on television. Following my embryo transfer, I had to lie down with my legs elevated. I was on bed rest for the next six weeks. Same day of transfer, Mariah is out visiting her mother, out and about like nothing unusual is going on with her body.

As someone who successfully had a baby via IVF, it is so annoying to watch the inaccuracy of how it is being portrayed on television. Following my embryo transfer, I had to lie down with my legs elevated. I was on bed rest for the next six weeks. Same day of transfer, Mariah is out visiting her mother, out and about like nothing unusual is going on with her body.
I was pretty sure they got it wrong.

I had a different experience. I was encouraged to rest with my legs elevated for the rest of the day but was at work the next day with no restrictions (granted I had an irrational fear that if I sneezed, the embryo would fall out)

I had a different experience. I was encouraged to rest with my legs elevated for the rest of the day but was at work the next day with no restrictions (granted I had an irrational fear that if I sneezed, the embryo would fall out)
I experienced a high risk pregnancy, so I ended up on bed rest for all but 3 months in the middle of my pregnancy.

At the very least, Y&R could have had Mariah lie down after the procedure and then be active the day after. That would be closer to reality.

Sally’s whole facial expressions are driving me crazy, but I agree that her mouth/lips are the worst. Just way over the top. If she did that on B&B I never noticed it.

On a separate note, I’m liking the new Faith so far.

Sally’s whole facial expressions are driving me crazy, but I agree that her mouth/lips are the worst. Just way over the top. If she did that on B&B I never noticed it.

On a separate note, I’m liking the new Faith so far.
Yeah, her lips are big and she also moves them or uses them in a very over dramatic way. Weird.

The new Faith is not a great actor but she fits better as far as age and maturity based on the storylines they want to use with her. Old Faith just seemed so so young. New Faith looks like Sharon too so that's a plus.

I am loving the new Faith. I didn’t realize how much I disliked the old one until the new one started. I am also loving Moses. What a great kid.
I am getting bored by Chelsea not being brought to justice.

I wish Billy and Victoria would get back together. I like the new Billy with Lily, but I don’t like them as a couple. Victor needs to acknowledge Victoria’s talent, and Victoria needs take a cue from Nick and let go of proving herself to Victor once and for all.

Sally can go. Ashton and Tara can go. Ray can go. Chelsea and Connor can go. Bored and annoyed with all of them.

So...Um, Nick...who didn't know his wife's baby was his brother's kid. Who also slept with Phylis while married to Sharon and grieving the loss of Cassie. Think even got Phylis pregnant with Summer then. ANd so many other countless affairs and marriages and children out of wedlock and....THAT Nick is going to push for Summer to ditch Kyle over an affair that happened years ago while they were no longer dating????

Little Harrison is a cutie. But this will destroy JAbot and probably Summer and Kyle's relationship. ALso think Vikki will hit the sheets with Ashlyn (and dumb name, hate when Tara calls him Ash. I think of Pokemon which does not fit with some old white tycoon). Am looking forward to the Phylis VS Ashlyn showdown though. I wonder if she or Nick or someone will switch the paternity results to say that the kid isn't Kyle's????

Tired of the Ray and Sharon stuff as well as Chelsea. I thought the Ray actor was let go? And when will they bring in Abby's real husband as Chance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter