• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Well it's official, today Cricket brought Nina to town and announced to her and Abbey that Chance had to use his special under cover talents and was called away for an indefinite amount of time. Leaves the door open some year for his return.

I was really looking forward to the whole surrogate story line. Can't someone call Elena away? How about Sharon? Victoria? I'm tired of all of them.

I was really looking forward to the whole surrogate story line. Can't someone call Elena away? How about Sharon? Victoria? I'm tired of all of them.
So was I.

Now Abby is going to be living all alone in the Chancellor mansion while half the cast of Y&R lives in hotel rooms. So much for filling the home with babies.

I’ve had enough of Sharon counseling. As far as I can tell, she got a bachelor’s degree in psychology and now she’s fit to solve anyone and everyone’s problems.

So was I.

Now Abby is going to be living all alone in the Chancellor mansion while half the cast of Y&R lives in hotel rooms. So much for filling the home with babies.
Chance left a note telling Abby to go ahead with their plans of surrogacy and he wants to return home to a home with a baby (babies).

WHO would continue on with the idea of bringing a child into the world with a husband who LEFT you without explanation. (other than he is saving the world? , please...gag) The very idea that they will continue to pursue Abby's whiny, selfish desires is absurd. I would much prefer to see Mariah and Tessa officially marry and conceive. Additionally, not happy with Mariah's so called "new position" at Jabot. Boring. she went from a TV host to a cosmetics executive? Uggh.

THEO?!!! :mad: Yuck! I thought we got rid of that scum bag.

What are they thinking? They fire adorable 💞 Donny Boaz💞 depriving us of a love story and charming eye candy, and bring back this awful character!

I don't get it.:sad2:

Could this program possibly be any more boring? Between the literal distance between characters and the story lines, it's a real fast forward for me. I'm wondering if this could be "it" for this show.

Why do they keep yakking about Sally's new car? Something is going to happen with that car.

Also, why use Devon as a sperm donor? I'd ask Chance's father, who is still very good looking, and would be related. Seriously, the guy who plays his dad never ages.

I haven't bothered to watch for about a week now. It just doesn't hold my interest much anymore. Maybe I should check in with the DVR and just FF most of it and try to catch up or just plain give up on it. Are there any good storylines going on?

I think it is odd that any problems between Sally and Summer are blown WAY out of proportion, especially with Phyllis.
Chance leaving and the story around it is silly stupid.
Story lines now are weak and not entertaining, tough to watch every day.
JMHO 😊

2 things...

Do the writers not see the fans comments about Elena and her oh so sad pouty miserable face/life? Like enough already!

And why the heck does Rey not go to the ER? Why and how long will they be doing the 'Oh, I am so sick...no don't call 911' bit? Been like 3 days already. ENOUGH!!!

so freakin boring!!!!!

Oh and how many days does Lock, or whatever his name is, need to make his offer??? Just say it already. Guessing it will be Adam so he can hurt the Abbotts.

Oh and how many days does Lock, or whatever his name is, need to make his offer??? Just say it already. Guessing it will be Adam so he can hurt the Abbotts.

I agree with everything you said - in both posts! I’m tired of Elena’s mopey face, and Sharon needs to stop listening to Rey and just call 911. I do wonder what’s wrong with him. I sure hope they don’t bring bring Covid into the picture. I need an escape from that.

I’m guessing Adam will prevail because he’s the only one who doesn’t work and they need some reason to keep him in GC. Unless Chelsea kills him first. Haha!

I agree with everything you said - in both posts! I’m tired of Elena’s mopey face, and Sharon needs to stop listening to Rey and just call 911. I do wonder what’s wrong with him. I sure hope they don’t bring bring Covid into the picture. I need an escape from that.

I’m guessing Adam will prevail because he’s the only one who doesn’t work and they need some reason to keep him in GC. Unless Chelsea kills him first. Haha!
I think the Rey actor is leaving, no? So he is probably going to die or near death makes him realize he wants to go to Miami with his family.

I think the Rey actor is leaving, no? So he is probably going to die or near death makes him realize he wants to go to Miami with his family.

Wow, I had not heard that about Jordi leaving. I know that the actress who plays Lola (another mopey-faced character) got some big part as a superhero in a movie. Maybe they are going to write the Rosales family out completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter