The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

At Crimson Lights Dylan tells Avery that Ian Ward is in town and tells her about his visit with Nikki. Ian walks in and introduces himself to Dylan, even calling him son! Dylan tells him he knows who he is and not to call him son. Dylan tells him Nikki told him everything. Ian wants to tell him his side of the story. Avery is standing by Dylan when he tells Ian to leave. Ian hopes to change his mind about him.

At the Ranch, there's a knock at the door. Nikki is scared to open it thinking it was Ian. It's Paul telling her that he needs to see Victor on a police matter. He tells her they are looking for Adam. Nikki tells him about Ian's visit. Nikki wants Paul to arrest him, but Paul tells her there are no known charges against him. Nikki asks if she could sue him for raping her years ago. Paul tells her there's a statute of limitations. He promises her he will make sure Ian doesn't hurt her.

At Villys, Victor tells Vicky that Adam hit Delia. Vicky breaks down. Victor tells her about Adams video confession. Vicky wants to know how Adam could do that to his own sisters family. Victor advises Vicky to locate her husband. She tells him she has been trying to find him but he's not answering his phone. Vicky realizes that Billy knows Adam did it. Victor wants to know where Billy keeps his gun. Vicky says Billy doesnt own a gun. Victor searches the house and finds the empty gun case.

At the memorial site, Adam confesses to Billy. Adam tells him now that he has the confession, they should go to the police station. Billy says NO. Both men are on their knees. Billy is crying when he places the gun into the snow. Adam asks what he can do to help and wishes he could bring Delia back. Adam wants to go to the police but Billy tells him they are not done. Billy points the gun back at Adam and tells him he wants to hear the whole story again, but this time, he wants to hear about the impact. He also wants to know why Adam didn't say anything after he suspected he may have hit Delia. Adam asks him what they are doing out there. Billy tells him, "I want you dead. That's what I want. I want you dead." Adam tells him he doesn't think he will shoot him, "your not that kind of man." Billy then asks how he could accept Delia's corneas after having run down the donor. Billy wants to see Adam in hell. Adam agrees, he then tells Billy about his nightmares of Delia and feels guilty everytime he looks at his son. Billy tells Adam he doesn't deserve to even say Delia's name.

The Baldwins are at Crimson Lights. Lauren believes someone is trying to scare them. Michael tells her they find out who it is, but they can't go to the authorities for help.

Summer visits Fen in prison. They have a nice chat. Fen encourages her to stay clean.

Later, Summer runs into Esmeralda at chancellor park. She tells Summer that she had no idea the pills her dangerous, she admits she bought them online. Summer plans to quit modeling, but Esmeralda talks her out of it. She then invites her to a party, but Summer declines. After Esmeralda leaves, IAN appears and tells Summer he overheard her talk with Esmeralda. He tells her if she needs a path to walk to, check his out and hands her a card.

Next:

Jack asks Avery if Adam killed his brothers little girl.

Kevin tells Paul Billy is not picking up his phone and he may be armed.

Back in the car, Adam asks Billy where they are going. Billy tells him to "shut up and drive.

Source: Crimson Lights

At the Abbotts, Paul arrives looking for Jack. Paul tells him that Adam killed Delia. He doesn't believe him at first, Paul then tells him there was a witness. Jack thinks back to the recent chats with Billy. Paul asks Jack to call him if he hears from Adam. Jack goes straight to Avery asking if she knew why Adam wanted those papers drawn up. Avery tells him she didn't know anything. Jack thinks back to his recent chats with Adam regarding being Connors guardian. Jack realizes Victor knew the truth about Delia's death and was holding it over Adams head.

At the police station, Victor and Vicky arrive tell Kevin that Billy and Adam are missing and Billy has a gun.

Adam admits to Billy that he should have come forward but he didn't want to leave his family. Adam is still trying to talk Billy into going to the police station but Billy refuses. Adam continues to tell Billy that he didn't realize he hit Delia. They get back into the car, Billy orders Adam to drive. There's ice on the roads, Billy continues to hold the gun on Adam telling him he will shoot if he doesn't focus on the road. After following Billy's directions, they arrive at Delia's school. He tells Adam about Delia's final hours at the school play. ChelC calls Adams phone, Billy puts it on speaker. ChelC asks Adam to come home. Billy hangs up before Adam could say anything, ordering Adam to keep driving. Billy is still pointing the gun telling Adam he will see to it that he will keep Connor away from him for ever. Adam grabs the gun, they struggle, the gun goes off, the car crashes.

Back at the station, Chloe wants to know why Adam hasn't been arrested. She goes on to say she always knew something was off about him. Paul tells her about Billy missing and possibly having a gun. Victor blasts Paul telling him if he had done his job properly none of this would be happening. Victor says NOTHING about already knowing Adam hit Delia. Later, Paul believes that if Billy was with Adam, he would have taken him to the accident scene.

At the penthouse, ChelC is struggling with herself finding it hard to believe she didn't know Adam killed Delia. She decides to go to the police station. With Connor in her arms, she opens her door to leave and finds Chloe standing there. Chloe accuses her of not telling her Adam killed her daughter. ChelC tells her she didn't know. ChelC shows her Adams video confession. Chloe asks why Adam would leave Delia on the side of the road. ChelC tells her he didn't know he had hit her. Chloe tells ChelC to call Adam using Connor as bait, she demands justice for her little girl. ChelC apologizes to Chloe. Chloe tells her she will help raise Connor every step of the way.

Dylan goes to the Ranch to tell Nikki about his encounter with Ian Ward.
Nikki tells him that Ian can be very charismatic. He assures her that he doesn't want anything to do with Ian. Later back at Crimson Lights, Avery tells Dylan that Adam hit Delia.

Ian calls his partner Clarence and tells him things didn't go as planned but says he's the master of perseverance. Ian goes back to the Ranch to see Nikki. He doesn't believe their time together was bad after meeting Dylan and seeing what a wonderful man he is now.

Next:
Nikki and Nick are comforting Victoria. She wonders if Billy did something to Adam.

Jack tells Victor he knows he knew Adam hit Delia. Jack tells Victor
whatever happens to Billy and Adam is on Victors head.

Tensions rise between Jack and Victor

A confrontation with ChelC causes Chloe to take action

Ian turns the tables on Avery

Nick and Victoria discover a shocking truth about Victor

Lily confronts Colin

Will Colin admit why he is back in Genoa City

Has Victor gone too far this time?

Source: @jmcrenny Via Twitter

Tensions rise between Jack and Victor

A confrontation with ChelC causes Chloe to take action

Ian turns the tables on Avery

Nick and Victoria discover a shocking truth about Victor

Lily confronts Colin

Will Colin admit why he is back in Genoa City

Has Victor gone too far this time?

Source: @jmcrenny Via Twitter

I will miss these two actors a lot...shame they are leaving...this show has no clue what they are doing to it by letting these two go....they have ruined Michael a long time ago with it being all about Fen...Fen Fen Fen...the story has gone o for how long now???????

Wonder how long it will take for them to realize that Adam is not guilty....and that the woman that Billy was sleeping with is...that should make him feel good....

I've been watching this show since it began, when I was 10 years old, with my mom.

It's gone down hill alot in the last year.

I am SO disappointed about Adam and Billy actors leaving and this storyline and knowing what's coming that I haven't watched it in a couple weeks. I do NOT want to see what happens between these two characters in the coming days. It's just too sad.

I don't know if I'll watch again....

It's just so sad. :(

Who is the actor playing Ian? I know I've seen him around soaps before but just can't think of the name!

Who is the actor playing Ian? I know I've seen him around soaps before but just can't think of the name!

I don't know his name but he played a really evil character on Twin Peaks and I can't stand to watch him in anything. I'm hoping he goes away.

Victor orders his PI to find Billy and Adam. After the PI leaves, Jack storms in accusing Victor of knowing Adam was responsible of Delia's death and he used it to blackmail Adam. Jack believes what ever happens after this, its on Victor's head. Victor tells Jack he was deeply saddened with Adam's involvement, then reminds him that he will go through great lengths to protect his family. Victor tells Jack that he loved Delia. Jack tells him that this time Victor is responsible and he is going to be hit with his own karma without Jack's help because Victor has done it to himself. Jack wonders how Nikki, Victoria and Nick will respond knowing Victor has known this whole time. Jack believed if Victor loved Delia he would have come forward and not have used this information to blackmail Adam. Nikki arrives. Jack tells Nikki that Victor knew long before the police did. After Jack leaves, Nikki demands answers, Victor tries to brush it off...telling her its all conjecture, but Nikki doesn't believe him. She realizes that Jack was spot on. Nikki is PISSED telling Victor that he betrayed Victoria to protect his murdering son. Victor defends himself telling her that everything he does he does for his family.

At Villy's Nikki and Nick are trying to comfort Victoria. Victoria says Billy has been gone all night, she's worried he did something to Adam. After Nikki leaves, Victoria tells Nick about Victor stopping by asking about Billy and she felt their father was very different. Victoria feels guilty, she should have known something was "off" with Billy when he didn't attend the meeting for the Delia Foundation. Victoria is scared Billy killed Adam, she calls his phone and leaves him another voice message.

Paul sends his officers to find Billy and Adam. An officer brings in a pair of gloves found at Delia's memorial site. Nick gets an update from Paul. Nick tells Paul how he wanted revenge on Daniel after Cassie's death so he knows what Billy is going through.

At the accident site, we see Billy's car on its hood. We see someone trying to get out of the car but we can't tell who it is. We see a foot kicking the window. The person struggles to climb out of the car. He manages to get out and he staggers away. We see another body inside the car with blood on their hand. We see their fingers move. Afterwards, Paul and Nick arrive at the site. A witness tells Paul he didn't see the accident, but he did see a person walking away. Nick notices that there is someone inside the car. As Paul and Nick begin to walk toward the car, the car explodes!

Christine, Lauren and Michael go to the prison to tell Fen he is going to be transferred to a medium security prison. Fen believes he will be at the prison for a long time and the only thing that will get him out is a miracle. Michael immediately leaves after receiving a call from Ronan. Michael tells them he may have found their miracle. Michael goes to an apartment #34. CARMINE is there!

At the Abbott estate, the Abbotts wait for news on Billy. Traci has sympathy for Adam but not Abby. "I don't care how hot it is here Adam goes, it will not be hot enough." Jack sent Kyle to New York, because he wanted him away from Victor.

Tyler shows up telling Abby not to push him away, he wants to help. He tells Abby that he wants her and not Mariah. He plans on taking legal action if Mariah does anything else. They kiss. Abby then calls Mariah and leaves a message telling her its time they met.

After Jack arrives, he tells his family about Victor. Jack is angry with himself for not seeing that something was bothering Adam. They are all worried about Billy being alone with Adam.

Next:

Lauren admits she is the one who should be paying for her mistakes...not her son

Victoria asks Nick where Billy is. He tells her he doesn't know because there was an explosion

Jack asks if Paul if there was any possibility of Billy surviving. Paul tells him he cannot see any possibility of anyone surviving.

Well, today was my last day watching. I will just come here and see HD's updates.

so did they blow up Adam? Since Billy is returning Im going to assume that Billy lives...and when Billy and everyone finds out that Adam did not hit Delia that Kelly did they will all only have themselves to blame and Adam died for nothing....

Im not watching Friday because it will again be very depressing....reading it made me sad...I have a big feeling that being Tomorrow is the last day for Adam that there will be a lot of viewers gone...and when Billy leaves...unless tomorrow is his last day....they will be loosing more viewers since Billy and Adam actors were everyones favorite on the show.

The SUV is on fire. Jack and Nick scream "NO!" Paul orders his officers to find the witness who saw a man walking away from the site. We see a man walking but all we see is his left hand, he's wearing a wedding ring.

Jack goes to the police station to find out if there's any word on Billy and Adam. Kevin tells him Adam would face manslaughter charges if he's brought in. Paul tells him that he cannot see any possibility of anyone surviving that car explosion. Paul has to find the witness. Jack then says to himself that is exactly what the guy in the car who wants to get away would do. Paul explains that the car is now in the river and he has sent divers on a recovery mission, reminding his officers that a body has not been recovered. An officer hands over a watch found at the site. Jack recognizes it.

At Villy's, Chloe asks Victoria where Billy is. Victoria doesn't know. Chloe doesn't believe her. Chloe knows Billy is seeking justice for Delia. She knows he will kill Adam and she wants a front row seat. Nick shows up and tells them about the explosion, saying there was only one person in the car when it blew up. Chloe hopes it was Adam and leaves for the police station. Nick tells Victoria that Billy will be found. She opens the door to find Billy standing there. ITS nuBILLY!!!

At the penthouse, Anita comforts ChelC. Anita believes that Adam was in pain. ChelC questions why he didn't come forward when he knew it was an accident. She acknowledges she knew Adam was drowning in guilt but never asked him why. She swears she would never be able to face Adam again. But Anita believes she still loves him, she can see it in ChelC's eyes. Anita reminds ChelC that she has to forgive Adam, and not to forget Adam said Delia's death was an accident. ChelC agrees with her, admitting that she still loves Adam. Jack stops by to tell her they found Adam's SUV.

At the hotel, Carmine wants to know how Michael found him. Michael tells him about all the evidence he had and it not adding up. He also tells Carmine he knows that he was the one who turned states evidence against Womack. Carmine to Michael, "She hasn't forgotten me...has she?" Carmine tells Michael that he doesn't know all the facts, and begins to describe the events from that night. He was actually hoping Michael would take the fall instead of Fen. Carmine tells Michael that he has full immunity from anything he had done to Lauren and Michael for turning states evidence against Womack. Michael then sets a deal with him. Carmine has to help get Fen released...if not, Michael will tell Womack where he is...adding he will soon be released from prison.

A judge tells Fen he is guilty of murder, he then lists all of his convictions. Lauren stands and makes a statement saying she should be paying for her sins, instead of her son. She then admits she had an affair with Carmine, she brought him into their lives, causing Fen to turn to drugs. The judge then gives Fen a chance to speak. Fen describes the terrible things Carmine did to his mother and how Carmine humiliated her in front of the whole town and he felt he had to protect his mother. Just as the judge is ready to sentence Fen, Michael bursts in to show the court a video tape of Carmine which will prove Fen didn't kill him. Afterwards, all charges against Fen are dropped, case dismissed.

At the GCAC, Neil, Hilary and Devon discuss the remodeling project. Neil is happy for Devon, believing buying the AC was a smart business move. Topic moves to Adam and the hit and run. Hilary tells them that Jack is devastated. Neil tells Hilary her slate is officially wiped clean. Devon invites Hilary to dinner.

Next:

Chloe to Devon, "I will not have my little girl's memory honored by the man who killed her.

Billy asks Paul if he's under arrest

Victor and Jack face off again

NuBilly, you mean old billy, LOL! Lucky for David Tom, his sister is no longer playing Victoria!

I have always felt that Adam did NOT hit Cordelia, as she dropped her hat in the middle of the road when she first ran after the dog. The scarf was attached to the hat. It would be pretty stupid for the writers to turn a popular character - major character - into a killer, even though it was an accident. Of course, who knows what these writers are smokin'....

Wait...who's dead body did they find if not Carmines? I don't remember.....did Carmine not have a twin brother?

And so how long will it be till they find out that Adam did not kill Delia? that Kelly did...and did they leave it open for Adam to come back in the future since the car blew up? I did not watch did Adam really blow up?

Must have been strange opening the door and seeing the new/old Billy standing there...he has big shoes to fill....

Anymore news about Michael heading to GH?

NuBilly, you mean old billy, LOL! Lucky for David Tom, his sister is no longer playing Victoria!

I have always felt that Adam did NOT hit Cordelia, as she dropped her hat in the middle of the road when she first ran after the dog. The scarf was attached to the hat. It would be pretty stupid for the writers to turn a popular character - major character - into a killer, even though it was an accident. Of course, who knows what these writers are smokin'....

Lol, if they were 'smokin' anything, the plot would be Oh, so much better. :thumbsup2
I'm pretty much done.

It seems to me that there is no way you could hit a child with your car and not feel it :confused3

The walking dead today....... Sounds here as though it's Billy. But don't Billy & Victoria have tattooed wedding bands? I seem to remember them doing that instead of a traditional band. And the camera is surely focusing on the band.

Could Adam be walking as well?

NuBilly looks like he's 20years younger than Victoria, lol! Could they not have found a more mature Billy? Someone with some personality perhaps!? Glad Fen's issues came out the way they did. Lauren is going to be a mess when she realizes what this really means to her. Oh Joy!

So, I did watch the show today...sigh, I wasn't going to. I get the feeling that Adam did get out of the car and is walking around (with the wedding band on...good catch Green Tea!). I think they'll presume him to be dead and go on for a good while like that. Then, someday, they can bring him back (as a different actor...boo). It could be years...like Nina's baby that was stolen and she didn't find Ronan until he was a grown man.

NuBilly is younger looking. But I don't think he and Vickie will be together much longer. I see Vickie with Stitch (yum...boy is he cute).

And why did Chris and Paul not know that Carmine was in the witness protection? That makes no sense. I guess we'll be seeing more of Carmine. I think Fen and Summer will get close and then she'll find out she's not an Abbott and can be with Kyle.

Victor
Victor is at the accident scene looking at the SUV and has a flashback of him and Adam, who is about 4 years old at the time and is teaching him soccer and boxing.

Chelsea, Jack, Victor
Jack tells Chelsea about the explosion and they are not certain who got out of the car as there was no description of this person. Victor comes in and says they know exactly whose body it was. Victor tells Chelsea that it was impossible for anyone to have survived the explosion and that Adam’s watch was found. Both Jack and Victor are calling around looking for Billy. Victor tells Chelsea one walked away from the accident and one was still in the car. Jack gets a call from Vickie and tells Jack Billy made it home. Chelsea breaks down in Jack’s arms. Jack tells Victor he is sorry for his loss. After Jack left Chelsea asks Victor to go but he claims he is Connor’s grandfather and Chelsea needs someone with her. Chelsea says Adam left them alone and Victor says they will never be alone as he will not abandon them because they are Newmans and always will be.

Chloe, Kevin, Paul, Esther, Devon, Cane, Lily
Chloe tells Paul she needs to see the evidence from the crash. Paul tells her the watch is Adam’s and confirms, barring any miracle, Adam is dead. Chloe feels that Adam being dead is better than going to trial because she knows he suffered. Kevin asks Paul if there is any word on Billy and Paul says they are still looking for him. Chloe thanks Kevin for cracking the case. She tells Kevin she hated Adam holding Connor who has Delia’s eyes. Chloe and Kevin go to the Chancellor mansion and Esther tells Chloe she can now have closure. Devon, Lily and Cane come by to talk to Chloe about the Delia Project and want her OK to go ahead with it, but she says she will not have Delia’s memory honoured by the man who killed Delia. Devon offers to put up the money for the Delia Project and get all the money back that Adam put in. Chloe agrees. Jack comes in and tells everyone Billy is a little beaten up but alive. Jack asks Esther if she knows where Jill is.

Cane, Lily
Cane and Lily are at the AC and discuss the renovations and what happened to Adam. They move on to the Delia Project. Lily is still putting Hilary’s theme “Once upon a Winter’s Night” for the Delia Project down and says Hilary put a warped spin on a little girl’s death. Lily agrees they should go ahead with the benefit as it will help other children. Devon comes in and updates them on Adam and Billy.

Billy, Vickie, Paul
Vickie tells Billy he is safe and he faints. When he comes to Paul is with him and Billy tells Paul Adam hit Delia and Paul says he knows. He tells Paul he held Adam at gunpoint and had taken him to the memorial, but he in spite of wanting to shoot Adam, he couldn’t. He tells them he wanted to make sure Adam never saw Connor again and that Adam said that Billy shared the blame for leaving Delia by the side of the road. Paul wants to know what Billy is not telling him and what led to the crash. Billy said it was icy and then everything went black. He tells Paul he didn’t think Adam was in the car. He said he got a lift by a truck driver and wants to know where Adam is, if he is in hospital or jail. Paul tells Billy they have not found Adam yet. Billy gets up to go and look for Adam because he said he will not let Adam get away. Paul tells him Adam is more than likely dead after the explosion. They are still looking for him. Billy wants to know if he is going to be arrested and Paul says he is not filing charges, for now. Vickie wants to take Billy to the hospital who is refusing to go.

Noah, Summer, Courtney
Noah and Summer are at CL and discussing Adam. She recalls how she made Chelsea lose her baby and how she cannot understand how Adam would not say anything. Noah tells her to ease up on herself. Summer admits she sees herself as a problem and questions whose child she is, Nick or Jack’s. She tells Noah she met someone who can help her and shows Noah Ian Ward’s card. Noah brings up Courtney an he feels that with all the drugs she has been taking, she is mixed up. Courtney comes to their table and tells Summer the next time Summer wants to take a pill, not to and call her instead. Noah invites Courtney to stay but she says she had to be somewhere. Later, Noah and Summer are in the park and Summer tells Noah Courtney may be mixed up and he should find out why. Summer leaves and Noah sees Courtney buying drugs from someone. He runs to Courtney to stop her, but then see the guy is in handcuffs.

Day Ahead Spoiler
Jill is still tied to the bed and says to the person who walks in “Its You?” and the Response is “Hello my love” and its Colin.
Nikki says to Jack that he can’t blame Victor for Adam’s death and Jack says all he wanted was the Victor to love Adam.
Avery opens her door to Nick who says he is looking for Dylan.

Source: Blondie215 @ soapcentral. com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter