• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The worst cartoon from 1997-2006? (Disney, Nick, Cartoon Network, etc)

Yumi Loves Stitch

Wandering over yonder.
These aren't from Disney Channel, but here are the worst cartoons I've seen in the late 90s- mid 2000s.

Atomic Betty- It ruined the Jetsons for me.
Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, whatever it's called- It gave me seizures, it was a disgrace to anime, and the only reason I tolerated the show was for Yumi.
Any variation of Pokemon- Hate the show, but love Pikachu

The Brothers Flubb. it was a boring nicktoon about space delivery that was a slight knock off of Angry Beavers.
Mike, Lu & Ogg. Was better as a one shot cartoon than a tv series.
Ed, Edd & Eddy.
Quack Pack.
101 Dalmations the series.

The sad part of looking at that era of cartoons is remember all the short lived show that should've out lasted a lot of the bad cartoon that lasted season. The world needs more Invader Zim & Pelswick.

The Brothers Flubb. it was a boring nicktoon about space delivery that was a slight knock off of Angry Beavers.
Mike, Lu & Ogg. Was better as a one shot cartoon than a tv series.
Ed, Edd & Eddy.
Quack Pack.
101 Dalmations the series.

The sad part of looking at that era of cartoons is remember all the short lived show that should've out lasted a lot of the bad cartoon that lasted season. The world needs more Invader Zim & Pelswick.

I agree with you, but the kids love some of the weirdness things.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter