The Wonder is home

I imagine she's refueling and reprovsioning, but I believe she will have to move offshore and remain there to quarantine the crew for 2 weeks, but in the meantime they can begin re-crewing (providing foreign crew can be allowed to enter the US to board the ship or they may be forced to a another port that will allow crew to board, if that happens another 2 week quarantine as well). And they'll also start the process to apply for certification for a CSC under the Framework, and of course start the process for the "test" cruise they have to conduct to get the certification.

According to Cruisemapper, the Wonder is at Port Canaveral. And the Fantasy is a few days behind. Anyone see her arrive?

Don't know if she picked up crew members in Europe or not. Maybe they are starting to train them? One can only hope.

I'm planning to go see her this weekend in PC
What's the nearest restaurant with the best view of the ship?
I'll post pics

Don’t quote me on this but rumors that once the magic reaches Brest the Dream will head home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter