The Wish is about to be official!

Lauren Hawk is a castmwmber working in entertainment as an actor on the stage. She's posted a few videos on YouTube but nothing yet of the interior of the ship. Wishing she would just take a walk with her camera on deck 2-5 and 11-12 and show us around (if she is allowed to do so).
Katesdad

We’ve been in The Azores for the past 10 days. As we were packing up our hotel room to leave today, a large cruise ship sailed past. My son insisted it was a Disney ship. I said no way! He got his binoculars, and sure enough…it was the Wish. We chased it into port and got some great pictures. You can see them on my IG (singlemomphd). The ship is huge and beautiful!

The Wish leaving the Azores. You can see funnelvision playing! At 10:10 you get to hear the horn :)

Looks like the Wish will be docking at Castaway Cay on 6/19. (I still wish Disney would put a webcam there!)

Disney will stream the christening of the Wish on the 29th live. Looks like we'll get to see the restaurants and other areas of the ship.

Join us on June 29 at 11 a.m. ET for the incredible debut and christening of Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship, the Disney Wish!

Live from Port Canaveral, Florida, this unforgettable celebration of enchantment will showcase the world’s first look inside our innovative new ship and will feature special guests, spectacular musical performances and characters from your favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars adventures.

You definitely won’t want to miss this incredible event that includes an exclusive look inside some of the ship’s most highly anticipated features — like AquaMouse, the first-ever Disney attraction at sea; first-of-their-kind dining adventures themed to “Frozen” and Marvel; an immersive lounge set in the Star Wars galaxy; and a real-life wonderland for kids at Disney’s Oceaneer Club — plus special appearances from our crew members on board the Disney Wish.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-cruise-line-to-debut-disney-wish-on-june-29/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter