The What's On Your Mind Thread

Well, I posted the link on the previous thread, so you should watch it. There are other people in it as well. There's some great interaction with Gordon Brown and JLS.

Me and my friend just spent 2 hours in Wallgreens, pointing at random things and saying we wanted that :lmao:

You don't know Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Kiera Knightly, Gordon Brown, Paul McCartney, George Michael, or Ringo Starr?

Maybe it's because British humour is much different to American humour...

No, I don't know Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Gordon Brown, George Michael, or Ringo Starr. I only know Kiera Knightly and I've heard of Paul McCartney. So... yeah.

Every time I watch the end of Toy Stoy 3, I cry. I never cry during any movies but that one.

No, I don't know Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Gordon Brown, George Michael, or Ringo Starr. I only know Kiera Knightly and I've heard of Paul McCartney. So... yeah.
Sara, do you have an idea for your WOYM thread? Cause we just made this one to use until you got back.

Rupert Grint and Tom Felton play Ron and Draco in Harry Potter. Gordon Brown was the last Prime Minister. Ringo Starr is another member of the Beatles, and George Michael is a singer.

Well, I posted the link on the previous thread, so you should watch it. There are other people in it as well. There's some great interaction with Gordon Brown and JLS.

Ah, I'll watch it in a bit. :')

"You must be swift as a coursing river"

Quality song.

i miss all of you guys :( it seems like half the dis disappeared..

Hola. :)

Wow.

Every time I watch the end of Toy Stoy 3, I cry. I never cry during any movies but that one.

I think I'm the only person who didn't cry at that..

My sisters are a right odd couple. They're arguing over how their room has to be done, and each option makes the other uncomfortable. They also argue over the cleanliness of the room. It's funny because if my sisters were boys, they were going to be called Felix and Oscar, after the characters in the Odd Couple.

tumblr_lialzjDYRN1qcnr5b.gif

Ah, I'll watch it in a bit. :')

Quality song.

Hola. :)

Wow.

I think I'm the only person who didn't cry at that..
The thing for me is, even though I know it's coming, I cry more
and more everytime I see it. I love it, but I don't watch it as much as the first two b/c of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter