The week before Christmas week

We will be there this week also! I wonder how most schools are handling Christmas break this year... Our district (in south central KY) is still giving the week before Christmas off - they are out from Dec 17th through Jan 2nd.

We're currently booked for Dec 15th to the 20th. On a scale of 1-10 how bad will the crowds be?

It's my hubbys first time and he hates crazy crowds. I really want him to love it as much as I do.

We were there around this time frame last year and the crowds will build the later in your stay as schools get out for Christmas Break. It will be nothing like the following week.

Go and have a great time.

We will be there this week also! I wonder how most schools are handling Christmas break this year... Our district (in south central KY) is still giving the week before Christmas off - they are out from Dec 17th through Jan 2nd.

My DD doesn't get out til Dec 21st (half days for exams the 18-19-20) in North Florida

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter