The weather channel is totally wrong

wvjules

DIS Veteran
Today's high according to them is 66. It's currently 74. :D Since tomorrow is supposed to be 74 is it really going to be 80?

I wouldn't complain if I were you. The weather god's might change their minds. LOL

I think those weather folks use something comparable to the magic 8 ball. It was supposed to have poured rain here since last Thursday and through tomorrow. It sprinkled for about 10 minutes this morning. I think I'd better water my plants myself. ;)

Well at least you're getting warmer than...temps. Our weathermen have overreported the temps the past two days. They kept saying 66 and 71 for yesterday and today. Uh uh...I'd say it's been about 10 degress less! Yuck!
Kim

The Weather Channel used to broadcast "now your local forecast on the 8's of every hour, accurate and dependable from the weather channel"(or something like that) They don't say that anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter