• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Contemplating booking our first non-Disney stay!
A couple of questions:

1 - We have a 2yo who will sleep in either a full sized crib (rental) or an inflatable mattress that measures 3' x 6'. The jacuzzi looks like it eats up a large amount of the bedroom. Would either of these fit in the bedroom of a Deluxe 1 bedroom?

2 - I got an amazing price from Koala, any feedback with them? I've never heard of them before.

3 - I read that there is a clause in Florida law that essentially states if a paid car service (Uber/Lyft among others) is used, a car seat is not required for a child. Anyone heard this before or followed this?

4 - Is there any tower that's best for quick and easy parking?
The resort will bring you a pack 'n' play for sleeping, just like the Disney resorts. Just request when you check-in. They also have high chairs if you still need one.

There is plenty of room for the pack 'n' play.

The resort will bring you a pack 'n' play for sleeping, just like the Disney resorts. Just request when you check-in. They also have high chairs if you still need one.

There is plenty of room for the pack 'n' play.
Unfortunately the pack and play won't work for us. My son is over the height and weight limit so I am planning on renting a crib or getting a 2 BR if the crib won't fit in the 1 BR.

Unfortunately the pack and play won't work for us. My son is over the height and weight limit so I am planning on renting a crib or getting a 2 BR if the crib won't fit in the 1 BR.
We have twins and I recall two pack n plays fit in the master bedroom, so there should be plenty of room for one crib. There is more room in the master than in the second bedroom. You can also use the living room, as there is plenty of space there.

There is a couch bed in the living room if your son is ready to move up. I don't know how many people you are bringing with you and sleeping surfaces you will need.

In any event, these rooms are large -- much larger than hotel rooms.

We have twins and I recall two pack n plays fit in the master bedroom, so there should be plenty of room for one crib. There is more room in the master than in the second bedroom. You can also use the living room, as there is plenty of space there.

There is a couch bed in the living room if your son is ready to move up. I don't know how many people you are bringing with you and sleeping surfaces you will need.

In any event, these rooms are large -- much larger than hotel rooms.
Wow! Really? I used the virtual tour on the site and it's so hard to gauge how much space is in the bedroom with the jacuzzi eating up so much bedroom space.

Our son's family chose to use the MBR as a sleeping room for their whole family on a recent trip to leave the LR unoccupied. They were able to fit a pack n play and an inflatable youth bed mattress on either side of the king bed. It was tight but definitely doable. BTW, there is some variation in room sizes according to the website so YMMV. Also, since the bathroom is accessible from the LR/DR, an inflatable mattress or crib would fit in front of the jacuzzi tub if you're okay with walking around and through the LR to go from the MBR to the bathroom. Just another option.

Parking during the daytime is easy near all of the buildings. When we've returned later at night we've sometimes had to park on an upper level of the Tower 5 garage when the Tower 4 lot was full or closer to Tower 2 when the Lobby Building and Tower 1 lots were full. Never a problem parking outside of Towers 2, 3, or 5, even late at night.

Tower 3 is our new favorite location when traveling with young children. On one side, it's right next to the (Tower 2) mini-golf, corn hole, shuffleboard, and playground area, as well as the Tower 2/3 pool area with food service. This trip, we noticed they've added a couple overhead spill-buckets with pirate decor to the Tower 2/3 pool area's kiddie pool. On the other side of Tower 3, it's close to the Wyn Grand pirate ship pool and bar. If you don't care about the pirate ship pool and bar, Tower 1 is also excellent with young kids since it's close to the outdoor recreation mentioned but also close to the lobby building with a fun kiddie splash pad and zero entry pool, as well as the lawn screen for Saturday movie night, outdoor table tennis, indoor pool tables/air hockey, a/c'ed craft room, Scooops ice cream shop and Mercado gifts/Starbucks. The only negative at Tower 1 is the occasional late night parking may be less convenient.

Honestly, there are no bad buildings though. Love walking around the lake on the path that connects all of the buildings, especially at night. So pretty! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Our son's family chose to use the MBR as a sleeping room for their whole family on a recent trip to leave the LR unoccupied. They were able to fit a pack n play and an inflatable youth bed mattress on either side of the king bed. It was tight but definitely doable. Also, since the bathroom is accessible from the LR/DR, an inflatable mattress or crib would fit in front of the jacuzzi tub if you're okay with walking around and through the LR to go from the MBR to the bathroom. Just another option.

Parking during the daytime is easy near all of the buildings. When we've returned later at night we've sometimes had to park on an upper level of the Tower 5 garage when the Tower 4 lot was full or closer to Tower 2 when the Lobby Building and Tower 1 lots were full. Never a problem parking outside of Towers 2 & 3.

Tower 3 is our new favorite location when traveling with young children. It's right next to the (Tower 2) mini-golf, corn hole, shuffleboard, and playground area, as well as the Tower 2/3 pool area with food service on one side. On the other side, it's close to the Wyn Grand pirate ship pool and bar. If you don't care about the pirate ship pool and bar, Tower 1 is also excellent with young kids since it's close to the outdoor recreation mentioned but also close to the lobby building with a fun kiddie splash pad and zero entry pool. Honestly, there are no bad buildings though.
Incredibly helpful information all around!! Thank you so much!

We love to see photos as we anticipate our vacation so here are some from our early June visit. First, the fort pool near Tower 5 with zero entry and floating river:
1655856173122.jpeg
1655856110379.png

Next, the splash pad with a toddler slide (sailboat) behind the lobby building and the nearby floating river:
PXL_20220612_222935403.MP.jpg
PXL_20220612_223044809.MP.jpg

Here are the Tower 2 kiddie pool, corn hole & shuffle board, mini golf, and fenced playground:
PXL_20220612_225246815.jpg
PXL_20220612_224737229.MP.jpg
PXL_20220612_225049737.jpg
PXL_20220612_232902403.MP.jpg
PXL_20220612_224716642.MP.jpg
To be continued....

This is a quiet lakeside patio not far from the Tower 4 pool. We found plenty of availability of poolside seating, even on hot afternoons.
PXL_20220612_231309779.jpg

Here's the indoor game room with pool tables and air hockey (sorry for poor image, taken through a window) and the stage area & fire pit area between the lobby building and Tower 4:
PXL_20220612_223126943.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-202822.png

There are several lakeside picnic areas with 2-4 gas grills each plus picnic tables, located at various points around the lake. Same with lakeside porch swings under vine-covered trellises, very pleasant. In the picnic photo, you can see that people sometimes use these luggage carts to bring their food & things to the picnic areas. We appreciated that each building seems to have an abundant supply of these little carts (and a few larger hotel-style luggage carts) in an alcove inside the building lobby. Very handy.
PXL_20220612_225340798.MP.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-195849.png

Next and lastly, our fireworks view from the 6th floor of Tower 3...

Last edited:
Our 1BR Deluxe was in Tower 3, room 654. We found our unit and all of the resort amenities to be in EXCELLENT condition. We were sad to leave. We got over it by making our next reservation. 😁 Anyway, first photos show the higher Epcot (Harmonious) fireworks.
PXL_20220614_010547034.jpg

Zoomed in...
PXL_20220614_012034812.MP.jpg

The end of Epcot's 9:00 PM Harmonious overlapped with the beginning of Magic Kingdom's 9:20 PM Enchantment, seen to the right in this photo. An unexpected extra treat:
PXL_20220614_012113183.jpg

Another view of the MK fireworks, seen above the Riviera Resort roofline:
PXL_20220614_013537080.jpg

These fireworks photos were taken with my cell phone from our balcony. I understand the resort has a small room available to visit for fireworks viewing if your unit does not have the view. Don't know if that will continue. We had a great time, even in the 95+ degree heat, by enjoying resort activities and air-conditioned rest midday. Love the Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort!!!

Last edited:
Anyone know the status of Tower 6 renovation? I know it is still in their welcome emails and states until 2023, and what construction project ever wraps up early??? But I figured I'd ask :rolleyes:

We have a 2BR Presidential reservation coming up soon, and it occurs to me that we most likely won't be getting the lake view that I always prefer. Oh well.

Sorry I didn't notice anything about Tower 6 on this trip, either way. When we spent Memorial Day weekend 2022 at Club Wyndham Westwinds in Myrtle Beach, SC, the building exterior was being refinished. So the outdoor pool & BBQ area below the work area was closed off and the firepit and sunny patios below finished work areas were open. However, on this trip to Bonnet Creek, all of the pool areas and exterior recreation areas were open, including the Tower 5 pool and the hotel's pirate ship pool and bar areas.

Wondering if anyone has any current feedback about food delivery to WBC?

I am open to Instacart, Shipt, Walmart +, and I have Amazon Prime.

Not sure of what the policies are currently at WBC.

We just booked for November through Ken Price(I know it is late but we have had a rough winter being sick so I finally got around to getting things together) and we are in a 1 bedroom Presidential for two nights until our two bedroom becomes available on the Sunday. I guess with it being so busy there is little chance for a pool view? Additionally, random question but does the couch cushions come off in the one bedroom presidential? Our 7 year old and Five year old go to bed a lot earlier than us and will not share a bed so figuring the boys would sleep in the bedroom and we would be on the pullout couch. However, Iam now trying to figure out their sleeping arrangements. Do i just buy a cheap air mattress??

We just booked for November through Ken Price(I know it is late but we have had a rough winter being sick so I finally got around to getting things together) and we are in a 1 bedroom Presidential for two nights until our two bedroom becomes available on the Sunday. I guess with it being so busy there is little chance for a pool view? Additionally, random question but does the couch cushions come off in the one bedroom presidential? Our 7 year old and Five year old go to bed a lot earlier than us and will not share a bed so figuring the boys would sleep in the bedroom and we would be on the pullout couch. However, Iam now trying to figure out their sleeping arrangements. Do i just buy a cheap air mattress??

Your kids can sleep on the couch bed and you can sleep in the master bedroom. If they won't share a bed, perhaps you could ask which one will volunteer to stay home!

Kids are usually so tired after Disney or doing stuff at the resort they conk out in seconds and forget to fight about such things. My kids were, anyway.

If this is a big issue, I would bring a cheap air mattress or some foam sleeping surface. Make sure to bring one of those battery-power inflaters. You will also need an extra sheet and blanket for the air mattress.

There is plenty of room for the air mattress and the couch bed, so space isn't an issue.

Your kids can sleep on the couch bed and you can sleep in the master bedroom. If they won't share a bed, perhaps you could ask which one will volunteer to stay home!

Kids are usually so tired after Disney or doing stuff at the resort they conk out in seconds and forget to fight about such things. My kids were, anyway.

If this is a big issue, I would bring a cheap air mattress or some foam sleeping surface. Make sure to bring one of those battery-power inflaters. You will also need an extra sheet and blanket for the air mattress.

There is plenty of room for the air mattress and the couch bed, so space isn't an issue.
I'm pretty sure the living room setup is the same in the 1 bedroom pres as the 2 bedroom pres, if I'm right the couch is a sectional with removable cushions. We're in a 2br pres right now. So I'm thinking you might have them sleep just on the couch on the two sides, which would be "not sleeping together" or maybe bring acywin fitted sheet to try to keep a pair of cushions together to make a sleeping spot.

We aren't doing Disney until the Monday and they are little kids so they ha e issues sharing because they already have issues getting to sleep! We will have the two bedroom when we have busier days.

The 2br presidential have sleepers now too. At least ours does, I think it is a recently renovated room (definitely updated furnishings from our last pres. stay about 4-5 years ago and they seem new and in good shape) I guess I didn't mention it since I was thinking the two kiddos would have "separate" sleeping spaces on either side of the sectional.

That's a negative, at least for us. We rarely if ever use the pull-outs for sleeping, and regular couches are much more comfortable as couches than the pull-outs are! We had a 3BR Presidential at Smugglers Notch last month, and I didn't realize I was dreading sitting on the couch until I did and was surprised to find it was not a sleeper and was...comfortable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter