The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Does anyone have contact # or email for the activities department at WBC? I read somewhere that they can do balloon delivery to the room. We are celebrating my son's birthday while we are there. I am going to bring some decorations with me but was interested in possibly getting some balloons delivered to the room also. Or any local places that do balloon deliveries?

If it were me ... I would call WBC and ask for the phone number

of the Activities Center / Dept (or ask to be transferred )

Also I would think the WBC Concierge could or would be helpful (YMMV)

Another question - I see that check-out is at 10am. If we'd like to stay and play at the pools for the day (~4), is that allowed? Do you think that we could use the fitness center to shower off if needed? (Is there even a shower in the fitness center?)

Another question - I see that check-out is at 10am. If we'd like to stay and play at the pools for the day (~4), is that allowed? Do you think that we could use the fitness center to shower off if needed? (Is there even a shower in the fitness center?)

There were showers in the men's restroom at the Main Building (building with the Activity Center)

Just booked through Vacation Strategy as a repeat customer. I got a 2 BR deluxe for 5 nights beginning the end of April for $464. So excited!

Does anyone know how far away from WBC the closest grocery store is? Wondering if it's easier to stop at a store on our way in, before we check in, or if it would be just as easy later in the day.

We shopped at the following two supermarkets, when we stayed at WBC:

Publix Super Market
Water Tower Place
29 Blake Boulevard
Celebration, FL 34747

Winn-Dixie
11957 South Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando, FL 32836

The Publix is on 192....and the Winn Dix is in the other side of DTD and Hotel Plaza Blvd.

We preferred the Publix. Nicer store - really nice. You can get to the Publix without having to drive through all the traffic that you can find near DTD and Hotel Plaza.

Check these locations out on google maps, yelp, or other mapping websites.

Yes, you can stay. Bell services will hold your things and yes there are showers in the restrooms of the main building.

Do they have a fridge for cold groceries? We will arrive at noon, and I want to get groceries done so we can enjoy the rest of the day. I don't expect our room to be ready at that time. Thank you!

Yes. Our Garden Grocer order arrived mid-day, and we did not until after midnight. Cold things were cold and frozen things were frozen when bell services brought them up.

We shopped at the following two supermarkets, when we stayed at WBC:

Publix Super Market
Water Tower Place
29 Blake Boulevard
Celebration, FL 34747

Winn-Dixie
11957 South Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando, FL 32836

The Publix is on 192....and the Winn Dix is in the other side of DTD and Hotel Plaza Blvd.

We preferred the Publix. Nicer store - really nice. You can get to the Publix without having to drive through all the traffic that you can find near DTD and Hotel Plaza.

Check these locations out on google maps, yelp, or other mapping websites.

Thank you so much, this information is very helpful!

I love this thread, having all this information makes figuring things out so easy! :cool1:

I'm so glad I found this site and this thread. I was sent from someone over at TUG forums.

My 25 yo daughter and I are going to be staying at WBC Nov 6-11 while we are there for the WDW Wine and Dine half marathon. We are so excited and can't wait! Neither of us have ever been to WDW as we grew up in California and are die hard Disneyland addicts!

I am sure I will have many more questions, but for today, can anyone tell me how much it costs (plus minimum order?) and what companies you have used for grocery delivery? We will be on a very tight budget and can't afford a car rental, so will rely on this and the shuttles during our stay. Thanks in advance!

Yes. Our Garden Grocer order arrived mid-day, and we did not until after midnight. Cold things were cold and frozen things were frozen when bell services brought them up.

Yay! Thank you! Getting excited, only about 43 days before we check in. I figured they did, but I didn't want to assume!

We will be staying at WBC for the first time this fall. My best friend has a timeshare there and has loved it and we will be staying with her in a 3 bedroom suite. This thread has so much info, thanks for all the effort in compiling everything! If I missed this info I apologize, can she have one car there and my family also have a van. She wasn't sure as she hasn't travelled with such a large group before (she can call later but I thought someone on here might be able to answer faster:hyper:).

I'm so glad I found this site and this thread. I was sent from someone over at TUG forums.

My 25 yo daughter and I are going to be staying at WBC Nov 6-11 while we are there for the WDW Wine and Dine half marathon. We are so excited and can't wait! Neither of us have ever been to WDW as we grew up in California and are die hard Disneyland addicts!

I am sure I will have many more questions, but for today, can anyone tell me how much it costs (plus minimum order?) and what companies you have used for grocery delivery? We will be on a very tight budget and can't afford a car rental, so will rely on this and the shuttles during our stay. Thanks in advance!

Various grocers charge different fees. Please keep in mind that you will paying more just for convience. We have used garden grocer and if you spend a certain amount they waive the delivery charge.

Dis5150 - shuttles will not work for marathon. You will need to book taxi. In fact the shuttles from WBC are pretty non-existence. Most folks at WBC have a car. Check and see what it will cost just for a taxi from the airport to WBC. You will find you can rent a small car for the same price.

Dis5150 - shuttles will not work for marathon. You will need to book taxi. In fact the shuttles from WBC are pretty non-existence. Most folks at WBC have a car. Check and see what it will cost just for a taxi from the airport to WBC. You will find you can rent a small car for the same price.

We will be taking the Mears shuttle to WBC from the airport. And our run is at 10:00 at night, so I don't think we will have trouble getting there on time. We will most likely have to take a taxi after the run, since it will be so late after the after party, but we are okay with that. Others who have done the run told me that they walked back to WBC afterwards, along with dozens of other people, as it ends at Epcot. Are the shuttle schedules not accurate? The one I looked at showed many shuttles, from morning to evening? We really, really don't want to rent a car. The price, the hold on my one credit card, driving in an unfamiliar place. I hate driving in traffic anyway and posts on here said the traffic on Disney property is horrible if you don't know where you are going. Thank you for your info, I will look into it further and see if I was given correct info.

Does anyone know if you can bring play items for the kids into the pools at WBC? Thinking about a beach ball, noodles to float on, diving sticks etc? Any insight would be greatly apprecaited!

Thank you!

Does anyone know if you can bring play items for the kids into the pools at WBC? Thinking about a beach ball, noodles to float on, diving sticks etc? Any insight would be greatly apprecaited!

Thank you!

When we were there last May you were definitely allowed! :) They do provide the floats for the lazy river.

Staying at WBC but going to SW and Aquitica several days. Looking for recommendations for the best breakfast locations between WBC and these parks. Looking for moderate price - $10- 15/per person max.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter