The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Does anyone there have a schedule for the shuttle service from BC? What tower does it pick you up at 6 and 1? What is the cost 2 adults and 1 child? Do you need a reservation? Trying to get info for my kids when they go in October. Why usually rent a car- so all this is new to me.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
A few years ago it was $6 per person. It may be more now. It’s really easier to just use rideshare and not significantly more expensive.

Right now, per the Uber App, the price to take an Uber from Bonnet Creek to:

1. Epcot is $8.03;
2. Hollywood Studios is $6.91;
3. Magic Kingdom (TTC) is: $9.97; and
4. Animal Kingdom is: $9.94.

That’s cheaper than usual, but even at double that price, it’s still cheaper to use rideshare versus the shuttle plus you get the freedom to go whenever you want versus the limited shuttle schedule. Even at triple the price i think you’re way better off using rideshare.

Last edited:
Will be there in a few weeks and cannot remember if there are crockpot/slow cookers in the villas? Thanks!

I don't think so. IIRC, I've only been in one timeshare that had one--a place at a ski hill in Northern Lower Michigan. That kitchen was stocked well enough that I could imagine making Thanksgiving dinner it in. It was genuinely impressive.

I don't think so. IIRC, I've only been in one timeshare that had one--a place at a ski hill in Northern Lower Michigan. That kitchen was stocked well enough that I could imagine making Thanksgiving dinner it in. It was genuinely impressive.
Thanks so much! Think I will just bring one anyway since we are driving. This year we have a crowd of 20 something’s coming with us and I’m trying to minimize the food budget a bit. The bar bill will be bad enough.😂😂😂

Right now, per the Uber App, the price to take an Uber from Bonnet Creek to:

1. Epcot is $8.03;
2. Hollywood Studios is $6.91;
3. Magic Kingdom (TTC) is: $9.97; and
4. Animal Kingdom is: $9.94.

That’s cheaper than usual, but even at double that price, it’s still cheaper to use rideshare versus the shuttle plus you get the freedom to go whenever you want versus the limited shuttle schedule. Even at triple the price i think you’re way better off using rideshare.

Thanks for the info- I think Uber might be the way to go for 2 adults and 1 child.

Is there any advantage to booking another vacation for October, using points, while we're at Bonnet Creek in Feb? I didn't know if it would be less points.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Do I need to do anything special if we have a late arrival? Our flight doesn't get in to MCO until 10:51 PM, so it might be close to midnight before we get there to check in.

Do I need to do anything special if we have a late arrival? Our flight doesn't get in to MCO until 10:51 PM, so it might be close to midnight before we get there to check in.
I don’t think so. The desk is open 24/7. I might call ahead of time and just let them know when to expect you. Have a great time!

I’d call the front desk the day of to let them know just so they don’t mark you down as a no-show when it gets past midnight.

Thanks so much! Think I will just bring one anyway since we are driving. This year we have a crowd of 20 something’s coming with us and I’m trying to minimize the food budget a bit. The bar bill will be bad enough.😂😂😂
We were just there. No crock pot, but there is a blender to make some fancy drinks to help keep the bar bill down!

We just returned from a trip booked through Vacation Strategy. I did have a panic the day before when I called to ask about storing cold/freezer items if we arrived before room was ready and my name wasn't in the system.

Vacation Strategy told me the name is changed at noon on check in day. Everything was fine and I knew we weren't booked during an owner priority period, but that little worry got me searching resale Wyndham points. lol

No issues at check in with pressure to attend a sales presentation. It was a younger person at the desk to get the bands and he mentioned it, I said we don't have time and just got to chit chatting about his trip to Canada one year. Then he just said well if you change your mind just let us know. I unplugged phone when we got to room. I was pleasantly surprised after reading lots of negative about the check in process and the antics they pull.

No issues at check in with pressure to attend a sales presentation. It was a younger person at the desk to get the bands and he mentioned it, I said we don't have time and just got to chit chatting about his trip to Canada one year. Then he just said well if you change your mind just let us know. I unplugged phone when we got to room. I was pleasantly surprised after reading lots of negative about the check in process and the antics they pull.
What are the bands for? I don't remember getting bands when I stayed there in 2016. I know we skipped the table where you're sent to hear about the timeshare. I'm glad to hear you had no issues!

Vacation Strategy told me the name is changed at noon on check in day. Everything was fine and I knew we weren't booked during an owner priority period, but that little worry got me searching resale Wyndham points. lol
I think they are doing this to try to prevent reservations from being cancelled in the event Wyndham targets the owner for commercial use.
What are the bands for? I don't remember getting bands when I stayed there in 2016. I know we skipped the table where you're sent to hear about the timeshare. I'm glad to hear you had no issues!
They are just RFIC wristbands that can be used to get in to your room instead of the room key. They can be a convenience but they aren't necessary. As long as you get key cards and a parking pass from the main checkin, you can skip the other desk where they try to convince you to sign up for a presentation. There will be someone trying to corral you that way, but you can ignore them.

We were just there. No crock pot, but there is a blender to make some fancy drinks to help keep the bar bill down!
Thanks so much! Will definitely be using that blender or they will be wanting keep hitting up Escudo’s.😁

Vacation Strategy told me the name is changed at noon on check in day.
I think they are doing this to try to prevent reservations from being cancelled in the event Wyndham targets the owner for commercial use.
I think so too. It would give me pause before booking with VS in the future, because it is not hard for Wyndham to figure out if owners are doing this routinely, and they have in the past "frozen" the ability for owners on the Naughty List to add GCs for several months at a time.

Is this likely? Probably not. But the fact that VS is doing this tells me they know they are doing something that might attract unwanted attention by Wyndham.

I think so too. It would give me pause before booking with VS in the future, because it is not hard for Wyndham to figure out if owners are doing this routinely, and they have in the past "frozen" the ability for owners on the Naughty List to add GCs for several months at a time.

Is this likely? Probably not. But the fact that VS is doing this tells me they know they are doing something that might attract unwanted attention by Wyndham.
Oh for sure. We had a credit from a 2020 cancelled trip that I wanted to use up. I am aware of the renting crack down so I made sure at least we used it during a non owner priority period. But last minute cancellation was in the back of my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter