The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Can Anyone tell me if there are still no parking fees? Also, are there resort fees? I found on priceline Orlando Bonnet creek by Resortshare and it appears to be the same place. Anyone that can verify? The prices are a lot less.

View attachment 521313

https://www.priceline.com/relax/at/...O46157&refclickid=10592070SIDebs3097424725sbe
We stayed last week and we were not charged any parking or resort fees. We were charged a refundable deposit of $150 - we are still waiting for the refund of the deposit - they said it shouldn’t come within 5-7 days of checkout

When you rent a reservation from an owner or through a service that rents reservations for owners, there are no parking or resort fees.

Now when you rent through a business, like Priceline or ResortShare, or whatever, I supposed they could add some of those junk fees. WBC inventory can come from a lot of places.

You can probably beat this deal by renting from a Wyndham owner if you shop around.

When you rent a reservation from an owner or through a service that rents reservations for owners, there are no parking or resort fees.

Now when you rent through a business, like Priceline or ResortShare, or whatever, I supposed they could add some of those junk fees. WBC inventory can come from a lot of places.

You can probably beat this deal by renting from a Wyndham owner if you shop around.

Thank you for the response. Do you know of any websites where I can find Wyndham owners renting out their spots?

We just rented a condo for Thanksgiving through VRBO. Is there still a chance it gets canceled on us due to limited capacity?

Thank you for the response. Do you know of any websites where I can find Wyndham owners renting out their spots?
You can find them at tugbbs.com, Redweek and ebay. Be aware that the timeshare rental market is uneasy now because of the pandemic, so make sure you have a good understanding about what will happen if you have to cancel or the resort cancels or anything else.

How crowded is WBC now? Is occupancy limited like Disney? Are the lakeside restaurant open?

How crowded is WBC now? Is occupancy limited like Disney? Are the lakeside restaurant open?
We were there last week Wed-Sat 8/18-8/22. It was not crowded at all. Most of the parking lot was completely empty. We stayed in Tower 3 - we parked in the first space in the first row every time we came back to the condo. I think there was one other condo occupied on our floor - we did not see another guest in Tower 3. There were people at the pools - we felt one was too crowded the first time we went so moved over to the main pool as it was easier to maintain distance in the larger pool. The pool at Tower 4 is closed for the NBA. The lakeside restaurant was open and we had a great lunch there. The restaurant by the main lobby was only open for breakfast and we never saw the Starbuck open, only the gift shop. We had a great experience.

We were there last week Wed-Sat 8/18-8/22. It was not crowded at all. Most of the parking lot was completely empty. We stayed in Tower 3 - we parked in the first space in the first row every time we came back to the condo. I think there was one other condo occupied on our floor - we did not see another guest in Tower 3. There were people at the pools - we felt one was too crowded the first time we went so moved over to the main pool as it was easier to maintain distance in the larger pool. The pool at Tower 4 is closed for the NBA. The lakeside restaurant was open and we had a great lunch there. The restaurant by the main lobby was only open for breakfast and we never saw the Starbuck open, only the gift shop. We had a great experience.
Thanks for the info. I didn’t realize the NBA was staying there.we have ressie in November.

A heads up: Normally we rent through a friend of ours who is a Wyndham owner. In the current situation, though, I only want to book something that I have the option to cancel very close to the check in dates. I've been watching the official Extra Holidays by Wyndham site, and their prices dropped. They are offering 30% off when staying six nights or more and you can cancel up until 24 hours before check in. If anyone was thinking about traveling this fall but wants something flexible, check it out. I know we could get it cheaper from our friend, but the flexibility is worth the premium to us.

Thanks to all of the posters who have shared their recent experiences here. It's nice to hear how WBC is adapting from those who have first hand knowledge.

A heads up: Normally we rent through a friend of ours who is a Wyndham owner. In the current situation, though, I only want to book something that I have the option to cancel very close to the check in dates. I've been watching the official Extra Holidays by Wyndham site, and their prices dropped. They are offering 30% off when staying six nights or more and you can cancel up until 24 hours before check in. If anyone was thinking about traveling this fall but wants something flexible, check it out. I know we could get it cheaper from our friend, but the flexibility is worth the premium to us.

Thanks to all of the posters who have shared their recent experiences here. It's nice to hear how WBC is adapting from those who have first hand knowledge.

We are DVC members and I rented all our points. I just booked our first ever trip to Bonnet Creek for 11/1 to 11/8 in a 2 Bedroom all in for $1,200. And you can't beat the 24 hour cancellation policy.
The direct offer through Wyndham was too good to pass up. I am very excited to try a new resort.

Now I just need to figure out what is open for our trip.

We are DVC members and I rented all our points. I just booked our first ever trip to Bonnet Creek for 11/1 to 11/8 in a 2 Bedroom all in for $1,200. And you can't beat the 24 hour cancellation policy.
The direct offer through Wyndham was too good to pass up. I am very excited to try a new resort.

Now I just need to figure out what is open for our trip.

We own both DVC and Wyndham. My husband honestly prefers WBC over staying at DVC comparing 2BR to 2BR. He likes going to the bars at night and prefers the pools and the room is much larger. I like both. If it’s a girls trip, I like the convenience of being on property. If we are with family, we book DVC for them and we’ll stay at WBC and we’ll host dinner at our place a few nights per week since there are nice bbq grills at WBC.

Can someone tell me the current check-in procedure? Is it the way it was pre-covid? The last time we stayed at WBC was in 2017. We had planned on staying on-site at UO for this month's trip but became nervous when we heard the rumors that UOR would be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays *and* I had heard that the pools at the resort we had booked were really crowded after park close so there was no guarantee we would feel comfortable using the pool. We booked a 2 bedroom for 7 nights for $520 and, with the savings, have extended our trip by 2 nights and we'll get a day in MK and HS. The kids are thrilled and I'm happy to not have to share a queen bed and teeny-tiny hotel room. I'm also *really* looking forward to sipping coffee in the morning on that balcony!

The rates are pretty cheap right now. Booked with Vacation Strategy. They don't offer a cancellation under 20 days to check-in (over 20 days they give you a credit) but their rates were almost half of the Extra Holidays by Wyndham site.

I didn't see a response, what is the fee for the cabana rentals? Is that for the day or for a set time period?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter