The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I got quotes yesterday from Vacation Upgrades and Vacation Strategy in a 2 bedroom deluxe for December 2018. The price is better with Vacation Upgrades. I’ve heard good things and will be happy to book with them. We’ve been tossing around the idea of another Disney trip and I decided it will be an early Christmas present to the family to take them back and stay at Bonnet Creek. Nothing is 100% certain until I pay the deposit, but I plan to do so in the next week or so, and then the countdown is on! I’m so excited to stay at Bonnet Creek again. We haven’t been there since May of 2016. It’s the perfect combo of space, location and amenities for us! :sunny:

I usually try to use Ken and Denise with Vacation Upgrades, they have been nothing but great to work with and I have never had any issues with them. Sadly we are going during Spring Break and they no longer will book peak until your within I think 60 or 45 days and I just couldn't trust anything would be avail so we went with Vacation Strategy. We got 2 2BR rooms during spring break for under $200 night so I think that is pretty darn good :) Still love Ken though, once he called and we had a 3BR but he was able to get us 2 2BR for a lot less per night and since it was only adults we went that route.

So hubby and I are trying to plan a trip in June. We will be driving from only 3 hours away and plan on bringing as much food as we can. Now the kicker is we would go straight to the parks before we go to the resort. So we would be arriving around 9 am. But if I wanted to order Amazon or something is that possible? Where would the food be held? I just can't see buying steaks at home and have them sit in a cooler till we check in, in the afternoon....even with ice packs unless we were driving the whole time but June is hot and i don't like the idea of certain food sitting in a car that has no AC going if you know what I mean.

So hubby and I are trying to plan a trip in June. We will be driving from only 3 hours away and plan on bringing as much food as we can. Now the kicker is we would go straight to the parks before we go to the resort. So we would be arriving around 9 am. But if I wanted to order Amazon or something is that possible? Where would the food be held? I just can't see buying steaks at home and have them sit in a cooler till we check in, in the afternoon....even with ice packs unless we were driving the whole time but June is hot and i don't like the idea of certain food sitting in a car that has no AC going if you know what I mean.

I haven't done it, but many people have reported on here the resort has a fridge to store food. However, I would just stop by the store after you get into your room instead of bringing cold items from home.

FYI, Bonnet Creek is back on Skyauction.com for fall. I used them last time and was quite happy with the experience.

I haven't done it, but many people have reported on here the resort has a fridge to store food. However, I would just stop by the store after you get into your room instead of bringing cold items from home.

If we didn’t have 2 very small kids with us I would consider that. But one reason why we are choosing our logistics is to avoid the store after being in the park that morning to be able to just relax.

I just booked my third trip to WBC for the week after labor day :). Got it through Vacation Strategy for 8-nights. This is my first time using them, so hopefully it goes alright. I would've gone through Skyauction.com again, but they only do 7-night blocks and we wanted an 8-night.

If we didn’t have 2 very small kids with us I would consider that. But one reason why we are choosing our logistics is to avoid the store after being in the park that morning to be able to just relax.
I didn't use the bell hop guys to store food, but I went into the area when I was dropping off the WBC box of goodies and saw the refrigerators. The Bellhops were always very nice, too. I've read of a lot of people on here doing it without problems.

We used bell services to store cold and frozen food on our last trip, not a problem. Knowing that our room would likely not be ready when we checked in, I made sure that the cold and frozen weren't intermingled in my bags from the grocery store so they could easily put the cold in the fridge and the frozen in the freezer. I did tip a bit more generously than with just regular suitcases.

We are staying at Bonnet Creek starting Sat. Could someone please tell me what type of coffee filters we need and if the dishwasher tabs are ok to use in the dishwasher. Its been a while since we last stayed there and I remember they didn't give us enough dishwasher soap to make it the week. TIA!

We are staying at Bonnet Creek starting Sat. Could someone please tell me what type of coffee filters we need and if the dishwasher tabs are ok to use in the dishwasher. Its been a while since we last stayed there and I remember they didn't give us enough dishwasher soap to make it the week. TIA!

Cone filters for coffee, and the tabs work fine. I always pack along extras or pick some up from Publix since they never give enough. I believe you can call for more powder, but I'd rather just bring my own tabs.

(There are a few old posts that touch on this, but nothing recent, and technology has changed...)

Music in the rooms: What options are there? Can you plug your phone into jack into a radio? If so, what rooms have those radios? What music playing potential is there in the living room? Are there "iphone adapters" which are 30 pin or 8 pin? Any and all information about music capabilities in the rooms would be appreciated.
Just realized no one really answered the part of this question which relates to playing music. Anyone play music instead of watching TV?

Just realized no one really answered the part of this question which relates to playing music. Anyone play music instead of watching TV?
We bring a bluetooth speaker that I can bring outside to the balcony as well as play inside. It's pretty small and has good sound. I haven't brought it to the pool because I don't think everyone wants to hear my music, but if we got a cabana I could also bring it there. I just like the option of having my own to play with.

I have a small speaker that I bring with me sometimes. I also like to travel as light as possible and would prefer not to bring it, if possible.

We have had 3 stays at WBC. I placed a grocery order with Garden Grocer online. They delivered to the resort and bell services stored it (they have refrigerators for this) until we checked in. No problem!

"So far there are No usb ports in any of the rooms , even the new refurbished ones.

so for charging you much bring your own charging equipment for your
phones , etc etc

It's much faster to use a wall charger over a straight USB anyway.

Last edited:
Which buildings have 1-bedroom villas?

This thread has been so helpful; I have learned so much even just from reading others' questions and answers! Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter