The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

March 1-11 is going to run into 2 issues for you. First, there will be an extra $100 charge because you cross that 7-night threshold. There is a mandatory cleaning fee. I never knew it either until an owner told me. Even if you break it up into 2 separate reservations, they get you with a fee. Second, this will be Spring/Winter Break so it will be Prime season. You can look up a points chart and expect to pay $7/1,000 points. For 10-nights, you are looking at about 300,000 points for a 2BR DLx. That would be ~$2,000.

There is plenty of information throughout the thread on places to rent. From easiest to least expensive. It depends on what your risk level is, how much you want to spend, and what you are looking for.
Thank you for your reply! My risk level is extremely low, I'm a big planner. :)

Just putting this out there :

There is no " mandatory " cleaning fee of $100.00 .

I have stayed at Bonnet Creek many times 2 and 3 weeks in a row just in the last year,
and as currant at this past March. And have never been hit with this fee.
My reservations always have been separated by weeks and sometimes different owners.

If you stay for 2 weeks plus or even a just a week , you have to request the
cleaning and then yes it does costs a $100.00. BUT no its not mandatory.
Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for your reply! My risk level is extremely low, I'm a big planner. :)
In that case, your best bet is to go through places like Vacation Strategy, Vacation Upgrades. You will have 7-nights @ 224,000 points, then 27,000 points for Thur, and 44,500 each for Fri and Saturday. This is a total of 224+27+44.5+44.5 = 340,000 points. At $7 per point, this is ~$2,400 for a 2BR Dlx. This is just an estimate. It could be more or less, you'll have to check with them.

If the cleaning fee past 7-nights is not mandatory, then there are a lot of people on TUG lying about it.
There is a cleaning fee for owners ONLY if you don't have enough housekeeping credits left in your use year. We have stayed for 2 weeks and they always come in after 7 days to clean no additional charge.

Some owners might charge a fee to a renter to cover their cost but most of the high volume renters are Platinum so have unlimited housekeeping credits.

We have never had to pay a cleaning fee and have stayed numerous times past the 7 day mark including Christmas/New Years and at other high season times.
If you are going at March pack for anything! The weather is so unpredictable then! 3 years ago we had to go out and purchase sweatshirts it was so cold! (And we are from Canada!)

We just returned from a 10 day spring break stay in a two bedroom deluxe. High season. Paid less than 2000. Also, no hundred dollar cleaning fee. That's a load of hooey. We were charged $150 on our credit card at check-in for incidental charges in the event we purchased and charged to our room but was refunded upon checkout as we did not use this during our stay.

We go every spring break and stay for nine or 10 days. I have never paid the amounts listed above, nor have I ever been charged $100 cleaning fee. We decline a cleaning on the eighth day as we're usually leaving a day or two later.

We are leaving on Saturday for a split stay-first week at WBC. My daughter needs glasses and I am stressed they won't be done before we leave. I have looked at some online options, and could order some back up ones for cheap and have them shipped-but we are in Canada, so they likely wouldn't arrive in time-can i have them shipped to WBC and if so, what do i put on the package? thanks so much!

We are going for our first WBC trip this summer around the first of August. Can you order food from Amazon Pantry ahead of time and ship a box? Will they hold it for you at the desk? How does this work if you don't know your room assignment yet? I am exploring different ways to make the whole groceries on arrival day easier. I know about Garden Grocer, but they seem priced high. I may end up doing that or just running to the store (we will have a car).

We are going for our first WBC trip this summer around the first of August. Can you order food from Amazon Pantry ahead of time and ship a box? Will they hold it for you at the desk? How does this work if you don't know your room assignment yet? I am exploring different ways to make the whole groceries on arrival day easier. I know about Garden Grocer, but they seem priced high. I may end up doing that or just running to the store (we will have a car).

Another option is Instacart, which delivers for Publix, Whole Foods, Costco and ABC Liquor in the Orlando Market

https://www.instacart.com/store/welcome

Cool I will check out Instacart. I am definitely going to want adult beverage fixings for relaxing on the balcony in the evening. ;) Thanks for the tip! It has been so long since we have been to Disney and our first off-site trip so all that adds a new dimension of planning.

Thx!
Kate

Nope, doesn't seem like anything has changed. Dodged the "parking pass" desk when I checked in 3/31 and we parked 3 vehicles all week and never had a problem. Have a great visit!

I don't know if this is a change or not (we're staying here for the first time, through Vacation Strategy). We checked in on Saturday (May 6) and skipped the parking pass desk as many others have recommended. Today (May 8), we got a phone call in our room telling us we would need to get a parking pass. And, of course, since they had me on the line, they wanted to schedule me for a breakfast during which they would give their timeshare presentation. Maybe they have had too many people skipping the parking pass desk (and not signing up for the presentation)?

Regarding the timeshare presentation, I assume that it is like most others. As a reward for sitting through 90 minutes of presentation, they are offering a week at one of their resorts. Is there anyone who has taken advantage of this offer who would be willing to share how easy/difficult it was to redeem?

You do not need a parking pass at all. That phone call for you was a fishing expedition. They want you down there to throw a bunch of cheap trinkets to get you to go to the "survey" or "tour". Simple solution...unplug the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter