The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread! (pics and reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a random question. Since there is no housekeeping, what do we do with our trash? I have a little one in diapers, and i don't want those sitting around the condo for a week!

there is a garbage container down the hall
of every floor to put your trash in.

We were in 1581. Here's a view from the balcony.

ETA....we were in 1486 not 1581. I blame Disney hangover and my online graduate class having 2 papers due. Ever try to write papers and spend 9 days at Disney? Don't try it. LOL

IMG_0044.jpg

We were in 1282 or 1280 and had a very similar few.. a 2br deluxe at the end of the hall

We were in 1581. Here's a view from the balcony.

ETA....we were in 1486 not 1581. I blame Disney hangover and my online graduate class having 2 papers due. Ever try to write papers and spend 9 days at Disney? Don't try it. LOL

IMG_0044.jpg

Me, too! I had two projects due two days after an eleven day trip to Disney. It was ROUGH!

Glad to see others in grad school take time out for the important things, like Disney!

I have tried to read a good bulk of this thread but being that it's over 200 pages, reading it all is impossible lol. I do have a few questions. I plan to visit at the end of February for 9 or 10 nights. I will need at least a 2 bdrm (would love a 3 bdrm) but my issue is I won't be able to book until about 2 weeks prior. I know that is pushing it, but does anyone know if that is doable or am I insane for thinking I can pull this off?

Also, is a 9 or 10 night stay allowed?

I have tried to read a good bulk of this thread but being that it's over 200 pages, reading it all is impossible lol. I do have a few questions. I plan to visit at the end of February for 9 or 10 nights. I will need at least a 2 bdrm (would love a 3 bdrm) but my issue is I won't be able to book until about 2 weeks prior. I know that is pushing it, but does anyone know if that is doable or am I insane for thinking I can pull this off?

It is possible to book 2 weeks prior, but you would have to find an owner who had the points to rent at the last minute. I would definitely have a back-up plan if I were you.

We booked a 2 bedroom deluxe about 2 weeks prior to our spring break trip in March 2011. Ken and Denise (www.vacationupgrades.com) were able to grab us a reservation but it depends on availability. Just in case I'd have a backup plan.

Great, thanks. I have about 4 backup plans, but my first choice of course is booking WBC through Ken. Thanks for the information!

Thinking about staying here next year in late June. We've stayed onsite and are ready for a change. A couple of questions:

1. For those who book outside of the 60 day mark, in late June do you often get the lower rate at 60 days?

2. Is it pretty easy to get to IOA from here?

3. When we drove through it a couple of weeks ago, I realized how huge this place is. Is it easy to navigate once you are there?

Thanks for any info you can share!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter