The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneymarathoner07 said:
What are the differences in a 3 bedroom deluxe and a 3 bedroom presidential---is it worth the almost $400 difference in price? (I know that is probably an opinionated question, but just curious)....I know 3 bedroom presidentials are only in building 6....Right now I have booked a deluxe but they had a presidential available.....

I initially reserved a two bedroom deluxe. After going on you tube to look at videos to compare both the deluxe and presidential I changed my reservation to Presidential. I found them to be way nicer.

I suggest you look on You Tube and then decide for yourself. :)

What are the differences in a 3 bedroom deluxe and a 3 bedroom presidential---is it worth the almost $400 difference in price? (I know that is probably an opinionated question, but just curious)....I know 3 bedroom presidentials are only in building 6....Right now I have booked a deluxe but they had a presidential available.....

I can't say if it is worth it but one difference is occupancy, the presidential is 8 the deluxe is 10 because of the pull out couch.

We have 9 so it was either 3 bedroom deluxe or 4 room presidential. We went with the former.

Dont want to lose this thread. We'llbe there in Nov 2013!

I started this thread after the 1'st one ran it's coarse.But now I got Dis'ers saying that part 2 is knoll and void 'cuase they did not get on the bandwagon
before me!!:rolleyes2

If I was a mod,all three would be linked in the sticky.Way too much info posted over the years to let get buried in the dust..

Also as a mod.I would link the hotel-resort reaviews with this forum to keep it cuaght all up to date.But thats me!!!

Someone needs to do it..

I booked a 3 bedroom deluxe. I thought I read somewhere that the 3 bdrms are only in tower 6? That's where i want to be for fireworks?

I booked a 3 bedroom deluxe. I thought I read somewhere that the 3 bdrms are only in tower 6? That's where i want to be for fireworks?

3 bdrm presidentials are only in Tower 6. 3 bdrm deluxes can be anywhere. Tower 6 has limited fireworks views. Other towers have more fireworks view possibilities

Is there a min stay at Bonnet Creek? We are taking a 4 night cruise later this year and I need a place to stay for 2 nights. Looking for a fun place where the kids can swim and relax.

Thanks!

3 bdrm presidentials are only in Tower 6. 3 bdrm deluxes can be anywhere. Tower 6 has limited fireworks views. Other towers have more fireworks view possibilities

Thanks!

Oh and its even numbered, high floor rooms facing the lake that have the best views?

Thanks!

Oh and its even numbered, high floor rooms facing the lake that have the best views?

Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but we were in room 1514 and not facing the lake. We were facing the woods and DTD. It was still a pretty view. In tower 6, all presidential units are above the 8th floor.

Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but we were in room 1514 and not facing the lake. We were facing the woods and DTD. It was still a pretty view. In tower 6, all presidential units are above the 8th floor.

I thought I read on one of the threads that even numbered rooms faced the lake.

But I want lake view for fireworks view?

I thought I read on one of the threads that even numbered rooms faced the lake.

But I want lake view for fireworks view?

I think you got your answer on the Part 2 thread, but to clarify...Not all lake views are fireworks views becasue the buildings are on all sides of the lake. Some buildings face the lake and fireworks and other have one lake view side and one fireworks view side. Tower 6 sits at an angle not convenient to seeing epcot or MK at all, thus limited fireworks views.

Hello,

Is there a min stay at Bonnet Creek? We are taking a 4 night cruise later this year and I need a place to stay for 2 nights. Looking for a fun place where the kids can swim and relax.

Thanks!

No I don't think there is a minimum stay at WBC. Some people stay there for a couple of nights so I don't think 2 nights will matter. Have fun!

Happy April!:)

In tower 4 fireworks view 11TH floor. No park today as DD is sick. DH & Dfil trying to figure out what large building to the right of Contemporary is. looks like its too far from Contemp to be BLT. Anyone know?

We have always stayed on Disney property until this year. We are staying at Bonnet Creek this year. How often do the shuttles run and aer they hard to catch?
I am worried that I will miss the magic of being at a Disney Hotel.

We just got back from Disney and had a wonderful view of the fireworks and Epcot. We could also see the Magic Kingdoms fireworks! We were in Tower 5 on the 11th floor, even room # and loved the view! you could also see DTD if you looked to the right which was nice. We actually preferred the Epcot view with no lake view b/c the pool in front of Tower 5 was busy at times and felt like it would be rather loud on our balcony. Facing Epcot from Tower 5 was very peaceful after a long day at the parks.

I have heard that you can have a Lake and firework view from Tower 3, but it seems like the view would be obstructed some from the buildings.

We would request High Floor Tower 5 Epcot view again for sure!
Hope this helps!
Have fun!!:)

So I just cancelled 2 rooms at PoP to stay in a 2 bed deluxe here. Kinda nervous because we are die hard "onsiters" but just couldnt justify the disney price tag this time since its only 3 nights. Other than reading through the thread(which I plan to do once kids are in bed tonight) any one care to reassure that we will love it here.

So I just cancelled 2 rooms at PoP to stay in a 2 bed deluxe here. Kinda nervous because we are die hard "onsiters" but just couldnt justify the disney price tag this time since its only 3 nights. Other than reading through the thread(which I plan to do once kids are in bed tonight) any one care to reassure that we will love it here.

In previous trips we have always stayed at POP (once we tried CBR). Last year was our first stay at Bonnet Creek. You will LOVE it !! we are headed back for a 11 night stay. We leave in 2 weeks. Just having the space to spread out is sooooo worth it. I also love having a washer/dryer. We also saved tons of $$ by eating breakfast in the room. Its hard to make the leap from onsite to offsite but I can almost guarantee you will never go back onsite again !
Also, this is the old "We love Bonnet Creek thread part 2". There is a more current part 3 thread you might be interested in reading through.
enjoy your vacation ! you will LOVE WBC !!

SYDCOLEMOM said:
In previous trips we have always stayed at POP (once we tried CBR). Last year was our first stay at Bonnet Creek. You will LOVE it !! we are headed back for a 11 night stay. We leave in 2 weeks. Just having the space to spread out is sooooo worth it. I also love having a washer/dryer. We also saved tons of $$ by eating breakfast in the room. Its hard to make the leap from onsite to offsite but I can almost guarantee you will never go back onsite again !
Also, this is the old "We love Bonnet Creek thread part 2". There is a more current part 3 thread you might be interested in reading through.
enjoy your vacation ! you will LOVE WBC !!

Thank you so much! Getting excited 11 more days!

Cynt said:
I have 11 more days too!! I'M BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!! :dance3::cool1::cheer2:

Yay! I know right? Kinda cool I dont know what to expect but kinda nervous at the same time! Have you stayed at wbc before? Im a noob,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter