The Wave

SnowWhiteMMA

Earning My Ears
I've looked through the last few pages, but I don't see anything - What is the consensus on The Wave? The menu looks good, but the restaurant itself is kinda blah looking from the pictures.

Thoughts?

TIA!

It is very blah looking, no windows. Has the feel of a convention center banquet room.

That said, it's delicious!!! We ate twice there last trip, both on a whim. I had a great crab cake appetizer for my dinner, loved it. The people I was with got regular entrees (I can't remember what) and they both loved theirs.

Went back for lunch and had the burger - fantastic.

Great place to eat and the bar right outside is very nice. :)

We had lunch there and it was delicious! You can usually get same day ADR's there! It wasn't too crowded when we were there- it was a nice, leisurely lunch! I had the reuben- so yummy! and the desserts were fantastic!

We've had the breakfast buffet there and it was really good.
We also went for drinks after the parks and it was fun with some unique drinks.
No characters though, so if that's what you are looking for you won't like it.

We love it too! It's a must-do for us on every trip. They focus on organic, fresh, and local cuisine, and have great options for vegans and vegetarians...and the chefs are great with allergies as well. :)

We are going to have breakfast there for the first time in December. I agree that the decor is ok but the food sounds good and looks even better from what I have seen :goodvibes.

It is a lot quieter than California Grill and they are less people . I would go to eat there if you don't have children who are constantly wanting to see Disney characters or want a time out from all the excitement .

We love it there. There were five of us last visit, and none of us ordered the same dinner. We were all very happy with our meals. Every time we go there, we comment that it reminds us of the dining room on a cruise ship haha!!

It is quiet and calm - and the food is very good. This is a great spot if you’re hungry and need a break from the chaos in the middle of the day, or an ease into the morning, or a gentle wind down in the evening from the wild park wilderness.

We did the breakfast buffet back in November and it was amazing! Our server was fantastic and let me order a few of the menu items to try along with the buffet. The decor isn't my favorite but I didn't care lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter