The Walt Disney World Annual Passes Open for Sale

I was able to purchase my AP 2 years ago just before the prices went up. Last year I renewed and got a discount on that old price. Today would have been my 60 day prior and the price is showing to renew $721 plus tax $767.87.

I keep trying to process and it says I have to call. I don’t want to call and pay what they offer I want the $767!😅View attachment 603077
Seriously let us know. I had the exact same thing happen to me. I screenshot it and we are going to be there in 2 weeks. Thinking I’ll head to guest relations and see what happens

So, I'm kind of confused, and a little freaked... I purchased 2 APs for myself and my DW. When I look at my profile it says that our AP expires 9/7/22... we're not taking our next trip until January. Are they not activated on first visit? And of course All Circuits are Busy when trying to call

So, I'm kind of confused, and a little freaked... I purchased 2 APs for myself and my DW. When I look at my profile it says that our AP expires 9/7/22... we're not taking our next trip until January. Are they not activated on first visit? And of course All Circuits are Busy when trying to call
I would like to know the answer to this too. Our trip isn't until December, and only if we are allowed to travel.

I have course cannot get through and it won’t let me modify my existing tickets to an annual pass on the website does anyone know a trick for doing that? Thanks in advance by the way we leave Friday so I would like to get this taken care of LOL

I have course cannot get through and it won’t let me modify my existing tickets to an annual pass on the website does anyone know a trick for doing that? Thanks in advance by the way we leave Friday so I would like to get this taken care of LOL

Nope, the other post on this issue (for DVC) says that people haven't been able to upgrade existing tickets online....

we are there on Saturday, so I'm in the same boat! I tried the annual Passholders number 407 560-7277and am on hold. Not sure they can help me, but it's a start.

I wish they would have adjusted their call menu to add the scenario of current ticket holders upgrading to an AP. First call at 7:00 I ended up talking to the operator who was supposed to send me to the correct phone line, but ended up getting disconnected. This time I selected a different menu option & ended up with someone after 1:40 of hold time who can't upgrade tickets, only sell new tickets. Back in line for the 3rd time...

Just bought our passes......didn't get to park reservations yet. Will have to do that later.

55 minute estimated time wait on the phone, I need to apply purchased tickets. I don't care to wait! This is my first year as a retired teacher and my first annual pass. I got the IKON ski pass too! And a camper!! To the FUTURE!!!!::MickeyMo

Just got off the phone and no passes for us. We have a package with tickets starting Sept 27 and wanted to upgrade those now so we can visit the parks this weekend when we are down there for a quick trip. Our options are wait till we arrive for our package to start and upgrade in person or cancel the tickets we have and purchase Annual Passes. We have a reservation for Oct 1 in MK and she said if we bought now we will lose our current reservations. Bummer, guess no park visit for us this weekend.

I have FL resident tickets that need to be upgraded to APs. Called right at 7am, still on hold 2.5 hours later…😩

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter