The walking dead amc #2

So I finally had a chance to watch this weeks episode last night. Good one. My faith in the show has been partially restored. Really enjoyed it and hope it keeps moving in this direction. Really, really starting to love Negan more and more each show and love the "took you long enough" from Carol! (Can't believe I would ever say that).

They are still hoping to redeem Negan. Not sure even killing mushmouth does it for me. Would have been better had they fought to both of their gruesome deaths. Like some epic bloody battle. LOL. Actually, I need to put aside the rapey stuff and the bashing in of Glen and Abe's heads and just move on because JDM is one of the very few good actors left on the show. And wish they killed Magna instead of Connie...or maybe she isn't dead either (I bet). Sure wish they'd off that scooby crew because the acting is awful and we don't care about those peeps (no character building was done and I don't want it to be).

So, get on back to town, Michonne. And Maggie. We need our OG more than the scooby crew. Please!

Hmm, Michonne is still on the road. Off to save her man. Wonder why she didn't search around that island more??? She believed Virgil or whatever his name was. And why was he trying to keep her and those others locked up? Why drug her up? I was drifting in and out of sleep so I may have missed some important info. But only 1 of our stars carrying an entire episode all alone...not a good strong episode. JMO.

Lame farewell epi. And show should have had the cojones to off the character in the big Whisperer battle.
So now we're down another of our OG characters. All we will soon have left is Negan and the Scooby Gang. Fun! (not)

I don't even know what is happening anymore.

Are we supposed to know who Beta is?? Was he someone important?? I guess he's the new big bad wolf.

Im pretty sure we ALL saw Negan offing Alpha coming from a mile away.

I do not buy the way Michonne was written off. Apocalypse or no, no mother would abandon her kids to go looking for an alleged WMD on an island somewhere.

Meh.

I don't even know what is happening anymore.

Are we supposed to know who Beta is?? Was he someone important?? I guess he's the new big bad wolf.

Im pretty sure we ALL saw Negan offing Alpha coming from a mile away.

I do not buy the way Michonne was written off. Apocalypse or no, no mother would abandon her kids to go looking for an alleged WMD on an island somewhere.

Meh.

She went looking for Rick.

I thought she went to some military thing after hearing some guys who said he had WMDs??
Yes, she initially went off on the boat with Virgil to get weapons for war with Whisperers. Then she saw Rick stuff on that island and is now off to find him....after a call home to Judith and finding out the war is over. By asking her 9 year old step daughter and not asking to speak to, say, Carol or Darryl.

The interesting thing about the phone with Michonne and Judith's face, Judith is older than Rick last saw her. Has he been able to see them? Is he just guessing this is what she'll look like now? He didn't draw RJ, but maybe he was just guessing about what Judith would look like now. He's been missing for 6 years I guess now. I'm not sure why Michonne would think he's still alive or wants to be found. Why isn't she saying to herself how come he hasn't come back home? I guess she is thinking he is being held captive, but why would anyone in an apocalypse keep anyone captive for years, doesn't make sense.

The interesting thing about the phone with Michonne and Judith's face, Judith is older than Rick last saw her. Has he been able to see them? Is he just guessing this is what she'll look like now? He didn't draw RJ, but maybe he was just guessing about what Judith would look like now. He's been missing for 6 years I guess now. I'm not sure why Michonne would think he's still alive or wants to be found. Why isn't she saying to herself how come he hasn't come back home? I guess she is thinking he is being held captive, but why would anyone in an apocalypse keep anyone captive for years, doesn't make sense.

During the episode, I thought it was Michonne and Carl etched into the phone. Later I read a few different recaps and some said it was Judith. Another said it was Carl. I googled an image this morning and I guess it is supposed to be Judith. But, you're right, how is Rick to know what she looks like now??

I read on some spoiler sites about the phone etchings
Decent info regarding it

It all makes sense now to me

Um, THEY kept Negan captive for years at Alexandria...

Um, didn’t they keep Negan captive for years?

But that was different. Jack wanted Negan to see life goes on, he wanted Negan to see what they built and that Negan was wrong. What reason would someone have to hold Rick hostage. When we last see him he's barely awake in a helicopter. Doubt he went on a killing spree somewhere and then was captured and locked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter