The WALDORF ASTORIA ORLANDO and HILTON BONNET CREEK Information Thread

Oscar’s is opening back up for weekend breakfasts, which is great. The menu is limited, but it’s nice to see they’re starting to bring it back.

Planning on going back to bonnet creek in December 2021- this time will go to parks too.
how is the transportation to parks? If you take bus to parks do you get dropped off at each park except Magic’s kingdom that at Ticket transportation?
I assume same is for pick up?

I can see us using Lyft possibly do they take you to same place? Seems like that maybe easier coming home?
We will have a car but I don’t think we want to drive in traffic.

Planning on going back to bonnet creek in December 2021- this time will go to parks too.
how is the transportation to parks? If you take bus to parks do you get dropped off at each park except Magic’s kingdom that at Ticket transportation?
I assume same is for pick up?

I can see us using Lyft possibly do they take you to same place? Seems like that maybe easier coming home?
We will have a car but I don’t think we want to drive in traffic.
MEARS contracts with Hilton and they run a nice bus with a regular schedule and it’s a loop to all four parks and Disney springs. Yes, you are dropped off at the gates foe every park with the exception of MK (you’re correct, you go to the TTC).

However, we end up using Uber/Lyft quite a bit because it’s not terribly expensive and you don’t have to make unnecessary stops.

Depending on what park you’re going to, I would use the bus if it’s early in the loop and Uber/Lyft if it’s not.

MEARS contracts with Hilton and they run a nice bus with a regular schedule and it’s a loop to all four parks and Disney springs. Yes, you are dropped off at the gates foe every park with the exception of MK (you’re correct, you go to the TTC).

However, we end up using Uber/Lyft quite a bit because it’s not terribly expensive and you don’t have to make unnecessary stops.

Depending on what park you’re going to, I would use the bus if it’s early in the loop and Uber/Lyft if it’s not.

Does Uber/Lyft drop off/pick up same places as busses?
Is it hard to get a car end of night park closings

We booked a reservation at the Bull and Bear for our trip at the end of May. We planning to go from Animal Kingdom - should we just uber/lyft, or is there a shuttle from AK that we could take (if we're not staying at the Waldorf)?

We planning to go from Animal Kingdom - should we just uber/lyft, or is there a shuttle from AK that we could take
No shuttle. Ride share should take ~15 minutes from AKL. We like to get to the Waldorf ~45 minutes early to have a beverage in the Peacock Lounge before dinner.

Highly recommend the Pasta Explosion for an appetizer. Enjoy!

There are some incredible rates at the Waldorf in the Fall at Tripadvisor. You have to join Tripadvisor plus for $99. I was able to book 11/19-24 for $181/night plus taxes and resort fee and it is refundable. Orbitz was slightly higher and Hilton was 2.5x.

I'm having trouble linking a reservation (made through Hotwire) to my Disney account. It's been more than 72 hours. Any suggestions?

Does anybody know what the status of housekeeping is at the Waldorf right now? I know the on-site properties have very reduced mousekeeping at the moment; I'm hoping that's not the case at the Waldorf! (Just over a month until we arrive. We're very big fans; it's a great hotel.)

Does anybody know what the status of housekeeping is at the Waldorf right now? I know the on-site properties have very reduced mousekeeping at the moment; I'm hoping that's not the case at the Waldorf! (Just over a month until we arrive. We're very big fans; it's a great hotel.)

Normal daily housekeeping service as this is a requirement for all luxury hotels..

Hi-We are staying at Hilton Signia in December. Do the shuttle buses stop at multiple parks or is there a dedicated shuttle bus for each park? If so, are they able to give me an order of what parks stop will be first? Thanks!

Hi , When you check in they send the info to your I-phone… Also want to let you know It was confusing at Disney Springs slightly.
The drop off/ pickup is by the Cirque de Soleil Building . That is also the hub for othertransport including Uber &Lyftt.
The sidewalk entrance is going thru security on one side of the building but they do not allow exit at this area , due to security. So the sidewalk is slightly behind the Cirque kinda walking towards House of a Blues. I missed the bus by one second because I walked towards security to exit and had to go back around…
This might be changed with the new Cirque performances opening back up… And the bus driver left on schedule …Did not wait one second even tho it was pouring down rain!!! Haha

8F82B431-283C-40B0-8826-A7EDCB3977FA.png84651BE3-40F8-46ED-B6EF-0B2DA1C71587.png84651BE3-40F8-46ED-B6EF-0B2DA1C71587.png9A9883C6-9B7A-4387-9DEC-AE724071E991.png

It seems like there were 2 different buses sharing route and Hilton Signia was first pickup and then Waldorf… so each bus had specific destinations from hotels. For instance Disney Springs and Hollywood Studios and Epcot for one and the other would be MK and AK …
Not sure because I only went to Disney Springs from the Signia and took Uber home in pouring rain …Do Not miss the bus !

For early entry at Animal Kingdom and Epcot, would the bus be better or Uber/Lyft?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter