The Ultimate Disney Parks Scavenger Hunt Book Series

DisneyDan71

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow Diser's!

I recently purchased a book from a site I frequent that is a Scavenger Hunt through the Magic Kingdom. I have done the Disney ones in the past, and was hoping for something different to do for a day in the park. I have to say I enjoined it throughly. I've spent many years visiting Disney, and I actually learned some things I never knew were there! It's great for us older folks since there's not a lot of running around, but kids and grandkids enjoy it as well.

Here's the link if anyone's interested: http://www.ownthemagic.com/shop/cat...KeAWpwFAQbMk15sMZvJtIhflfgSv&shop_param=cid=&

They also have a Facebook page for it where they share extra questions.

Have fun!

Very cool Dan, thanks! I did a Disney scavenger hunt years ago at MK and couldn't believe all the details I had missed all over the park. I'm kinda surprised Disney doesn't have something like this available for guests.:earsboy:

I know Micca! I did that one from Disney years ago also, and enjoyed it, but the down side was all that running around. With this one I didn't have to keep going back. I guess like the Hidden Mickey Books, it's better to have individuals do it. I follow their facebook page, and it appears Epcot will be out in the next month or so! Lots of fun to be had there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter