The ultimate adult trip! Food&Wine, Dine w/an Imagineer, tours, events, FotM, oh my!

LizLemonade

Earning My Ears
My friend and I took an epic "adult" trip last November, and I made a whole website for a recap... and I realized that I sent it to my friends and family but never even posted it here!! Whoops!

Anyway, if you're looking to enjoy a trip report that has a few things that are probably different than the typical family trip report, please check out the site I made. Includes an "about us," plus a detailed day by day recap with LOTS and LOTS of pictures... especially of (some not-so-common) food! Also an organized link to just look through all of the photos I took without the text recap... I had a lot of fun with my new DSLR. :thumbsup2

Some highlights: MNSSHP, Party for the Senses, UnDISCOVERed Future World tour, Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour, Dine with an Imagineer, MVMCP, and Festival of the Masters. And so much more!

http://heymardie.com/

Let me know if you have any questions/comments! Enjoy!!
:yay:

It appears this is an expired site. I would love to read your trip report and see your pictures. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter