~*~*~*~The UK Crazee Caption Contest~*~*~*~

UK Quizmaster

Earning My Ears
The UK Crazee Caption Contest

For 4 weeks only, we are proud to announce that the Disboards and our very own Simon V have got together to provide fantastic prizes for a very special competition.

Just look at a photos below, and guess what is going on .......or whats being said ......... it must be funny ........ it must be ridiculous ........ and it must be embarrassing to the poor Moderators that willingly volunteered to make a complete laughing stock of themselves.

Pic 1
47375Cimg0658.jpg

Stitch and Our UK Mod Mandymouse (Mandy)

Pic 2
3246Goofy-med.jpg

Goofy and Our UK Mod Goofyish (Tim)

Rules

This contest is open NOW and it will be open to all members of the UK Community/Trip planning/UK DVC boards and it will close on 28th February.

Choose one of the two photos that you wish to use for your caption, send me a PM with your caption (only 1 caption per member) and also reply to this thread.

The decision of the judges will be final.

So don't forget you have to be 'in it to win it', you have to 'come on down' cos the price is right (yes free), and in this game 'points do not make prizes'

Good luck

What a great idea! :teeth:

Thinking cap on .... :rolleyes1

Come on Guys,Still Plenty of time to send in your funny captions, I know we have some very creative people on here, so give it a go, you never know, you might win a very nice prize. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Good Luck
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

There's less than two weeks to go to get your caption in, and there are some great prizes to be won

:banana: :banana: Come on everyone, It's the last few days to get your entries in, and there are some great prizes to be won :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter