The trip only on YouTube?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
I haven't noticed The Trip downloading under the Disunplugged podcast set of podcasts. Are you only able to listening to it or view it on live stream or YouTube? Love to be able to listen to it along with the rest of my downloaded podcasts.

It's not under the orlando edition. It's got its own separate stream/channel/section on iTunes

Oh I didn't know it had it's own channel. Other then the Disneyland and universal podcast is there any other channels of theirs I am missing?

Last edited:
Dustin - if you see this - you guys should put up a Master Feed with all of your podcasts - 5by5 and TWiT does this, as well as offering their shows individually.

Arguably the best of all: the universal edition! They plug them all at the start of every orlando news show.
Warning: dry, sarcastic humour ensues, listen knowing the Craig IS a great person, and he DOES like Ryno

They can't possibly plug the shows enough. They plug the various formats you can listen to the shows every time the show starts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter