The Timeshare Store

Disney Adventurer

Mouseketeer
Has anyone worked with or have a good contact at "The Timeshare Store" (dvc-resales.com)? I know Jaki Apetz is an excellent contact at "A Timeshare Broker". Is The Timeshare Store good to work with? Are they as efficient as "A Timeshare Broker"? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

We bought through a Timeshare Store last October. We used Shontell Crawford as our broker. She was very thorough and we had absolutely no problems. All went well and we are now owners at OKW.

Another vote for Shontell at The Timeshare Store. We originally purchased direct from Disney in 1995, but in 1999, we bought a resale through TSS. Very smooth transaction. All questions answered promptly. Very professional to deal with. I cannot comment on any other resale brokers as this was our only resale (so far).

we bought 2 resales thru The Timeshare Store, first was Mr. Yeary the owner and 2nd time thru Shontell. Excellent people to deal with!

We have bought 3 resales thru The Timeshare Store. Pat Spell was our broker.

Pat was one of the original DVC Vacation guides and is quite knowlegeable in how the program works.

She, along with Shontell, Tom and others at TTS make a great team for DVC purchases.

We purchased from The Timeshare Store in Sept. 2000. The service was excellent and the entire transaction went smooth. My broker was Krstie Alkire. The entire staff seem to work together and are able to answer your questions. I would recommend them without any reservations. We are taking our first trip to WDW in two weeks as owners and looking forward to the experience. Enjoy!!

We've used Shontell twice. She was great and quite efficient. I told her what we were looking for (BWV) and she found what we wanted within a week both times. The resale transaction went very smoothly. I would recommend The Timeshare without hesitation! Good Luck!

We bought at OKW in September 2000. Our agent was Pat Spell and everything was handled very professionally. I would definetely recommend The Timeshare Store.

Jerry Sydow handled two resales for us through the Timeshare Store. Excellent.

We bought our first two contracts direct from Disney. We added on through TTS and it was as easy as dealing directly. Another vote for Shontell.

It was easier than I thought it would be.
We are considering going through them again.

We've bought thru the Timeshare Store twice. Once with Shontell and recently with Jerry. No problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter