The tasty, the delicious, and the aggravating

polkadotminnie

<font color=teal>I still like the idea of a glass
We just returned from a wonderful week. Here's were we ate.
Whispering Canyon Cafe- This was my DH's favorite place this week. 2 adult all -you- can- eat skillets, 2 childrens' hotdog meals. The mashed potatoes and sausages were especially good. Total around $80. Good food and great atmosphere. Anywhere that is so loud that it drowns out my kids is a plus!;)
Chef Mickey's Breakfast- Always fun. Good food plenty of characters to see.
Ohana- Delicious! Tons of food for the money. Games for kids were great. We loved the grilled meats. Not a cheap place to eat.
Mickey's Backyard Bar-B-Que- Food was OK. It was overcooked and a little bland. We did enjoy the dancing with the characters and were glad we went.
Don Pablos- We went off-site to eat twice. Don Pablos only had 2 high chairs in use and stated that they were out of high chairs:rolleyes: I was not overjoyed to have a two year old in my lap dripping salsa! They were also out of mustard. We won't go back!
Tony Roma's - Great ribs as always! Hard Rock- Good food.
Questions?

DH and I call Don Pablo's DON PUKO'S, because we only had to try the food once to decide that it made us want to.........

I am from NY and we dont have Tony Roma's restaurants up here. The menu looks like something my family would love. HOw are the prices. My husband and son love ribs. THe kids menu looks good also..They get an appetizer?what kind of kids appetizers are there? Where in lake buena vista is it? How far from downtown disney?

Whispering Canyon was loud, but light hearted fun. Everyone got up and did the hockey-pokey... We just laughed and soaked up the unique atmosphere.

Tony Roma's is about 2 miles from DTD. If you exit out of the Disney area on the road that runs in front of the Hilton DTD, go left on Vineland Rd. It is about a mile down on your right in a shopping center. I had a combo plate of ribs/smoked sausage for a late lunch it was $12. Carolina Honey sauce ribs are my favorite. The kids had a cheeseburger and chicken tenders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter