The Tag Fairy

probably due to limited activity here.
The tag fairy that gave us all our tags here has moved to another board and doesn't post on the DisBoard anymore. He didn't leave becuase of limited activity though but that's all I'm going to say about that.

macraven said:
i received two of my tags on the universal boards.......

none here

This is the Universal board. You got your tags before the TF left here a few months ago.

phamton said:
This is the Universal board. You got your tags before the TF left here a few months ago.

no, not me.

i received my two tags in april 2003............i had 9 posts and received 1st tag.
had less than 17 posts, received #2 tag.

the third tag came last june in the community board.

so it was 2 years and 3 months ago i received my 2 universal tags.

macraven said:
no, not me.

i received my two tags in april 2003............i had 9 posts and received 1st tag.
had less than 17 posts, received #2 tag.

the third tag came last june in the community board.

so it was 2 years and 3 months ago i received my 2 universal tags.

OH, OK. Gotcha. The tag fairy of the Universal board was here for years but left in October 2004. No one has been tagged on this board since then.

If you want a tag, your chance is better over on the community board.

phamton said:
OH, OK. Gotcha. The tag fairy of the Universal board was here for years but left in October 2004. No one has been tagged on this board since then.

If you want a tag, your chance is better over on the community board.

nice to hear, but i am into universal..................so i guess you could say i'm more of an universal type of gal than a disney gal....

and universal has hhn...............kewl

I got a couple of green tags last year and I accidentally deleted them! I have been tackfully begging for another green tag ever since then! To no avail, I'm afraid!!

2.gif

just doing my part to keep it alive.........

2.gif

hey, mtblujeans.......you're slacking......today was your turn to bump..........

you know mtblujeans.............you just might end up with a tag title of

slacker if you keep falling asleep on the job here.............
your turn tomorrow........

love that smilie.....is the flower for me? thanks

you take tomorrow and i wil post monday :sunny:

HEY! I just got a green Tag on the CB board!! The Tag was there but the Tag Fairy changed the color to green!

mtblujeans said:
HEY! I just got a green Tag on the CB board!! The Tag was there but the Tag Fairy changed the color to green!

congrats but it looks red to me.
maybe i should get glasses.........

macraven said:
congrats but it looks red to me.
maybe i should get glasses.........

There's nothing wrong with your glasses. I found out that the colors are totally different depending on what browser you use. Netscape/Firefox/Safari/Opera display a different color for the tags than Internet Explorer. I use Firefox and it's not green on mine either. It's something to do with the way the tags are coded on this board, some type of board glitch.

I see mtbluejeans tags as:
First two tags are red, next one is blue, and the last one is purple.

red then blue then i guess it could be purple more of a drab reddish tint.

using safari........

gee, i learn something everyday, thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter