• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The supercalifragilisticexpialidocious What's on Your Mind Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i spelled supercalifraglilsticexpialidocious right, but i misspelled thread.....but i fixed it! That is so me! :P

Hi guys, im back from babysitting but I have to go back tonight. Anyway those were the worst kids I have ever seen. They threw food at me

S-U-P-E-R C-A-L-I-F R-A-G-I-L I-S-T-I-C-E-X-P-I-A-L-I-D-O C-I-O-U-S!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious. Supercalifragilistic (supercalifragilistic) Super cali fragi listic ex pi ali dooocccioooouussss! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Alright, my mom was hovering oer the comp, so I had to leave flockdraw. Y'all can understand. :-) Going swimming!

Are you sure you and the kids want to come along?
Of course. Besides, an archeological expedition should be good for their education.

I've heard of money taking you places, but this is ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter