• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The State of Georgia vs Justin Ross Harris

Wow guilty on all charges. This dude is not seeing outside of jail cell for a very long time. I wonder what the jury saw that made them 100% clear it was malice.

Yes we do. Although now they are interrupting my forensic files! I'm being forced to work on my Japanese lessons! (not really being forced hahaha)

We need to keep the thread going for the next trial for him.
I've been following this thread and I want to thank you for the updates! I don't live in the area nor would have any reason to follow the trial but it haunted me when I saw this on the DIS.
IMO justice was served.

Kaitlyn Ross 11AliveVerified account
‏@kaitlynross1
No juror would agree to speak on camera in the #HotCarDeath trial. When I asked how difficult deliberations were, foreman said: Very.

I've been following this thread and I want to thank you for the updates! I don't live in the area nor would have any reason to follow the trial but it haunted me when I saw this on the DIS.
IMO justice was served.
Feel free to join in for any trials we have here. You are more than welcome!

Glad he was found guilty!!!!! It's go good when the justice system gets it right!! I don't care about the other trial. It's small fishes. He won't see daylight again.

Wow, personally, I don't think intent was proven at all. No fan of Harris, but I still don't think it was intentional.

Harris' ex-wife, Leanna Taylor, reacted to the conviction on Facebook.

"For those of you who want to know if I am ok. The answer is no. I have not been "ok" since the moment I was told my son was dead. I have not been "ok" since the moment my life was put on this path that has led to Ross being found guilty of maliciously murdering our child. So now you may be saying "justice has been served." And you are allowed your right to that opinion. But guess what, you can convict every parent that this has ever happened to, and I can promise you 2 things...#1 it will never bring our children back and #2 it will not prevent this from happening in the future. Next summer, as this begins to happen over and over again, ask yourself, "what can be done?!" The problem is not the parent! The problem is a society that refuses to believe this can happen to them! Wake up! Accept it! And by accepting it you will be protecting your child! I don't care what your opinion is in my situation. I don't care what your opinion is of me! It does not matter! Your opinion will never bring back my son. So called "justice" will never bring back my son. Nothing will ever take that pain away. And nothing will ever feel worse than living with the knowledge that his pain and his death could have been prevented. Be the wise parent, and accept that this can happen. And you will never have to walk the path that my family has had to walk. And I pray YOU never have to walk this path."
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/r...-of-you-who-want-to-know-if-i-am-ok/351894496

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter