• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Spring Break Dude issues a huge apology.

PRINCESS Sweet Pea

Mouseketeer
Hello! After being so so stupid, it sounds like he has had a very real change of heart. Maybe it will be a good thing for all of the young people to see this. I really hope so!

I am so sorry. I almost forgot to put the link in that post! Thank you siren0119. I thought most everybody knew about this guy. He has been getting all kinds of flack on social media. And know we know that younger people can get very badly sick and even risk death too.

I am so sorry. I almost forgot to put the link in that post! Thank you siren0119. I thought most everybody knew about this guy. He has been getting all kinds of flack on social media. And know we know that younger people can get very badly sick and even risk death too.
First I had heard of it, but then again, I have been staying as far away from all news programs as I can. I am being cautious, but I am not buying into the panic

Yeah, dud(e) doesn't get it. The more he gets his party on, the longer the rest of us are locked inside doing the right thing. Please DO take this the wrong way dude, I really couldn't care less about you or the loved ones you choose to put in danger. I just want this to be over QUICKLY! If you aren't going to do your part, you ARE the problem!

Meh. He was more than a little bit crap faced when he gave that interview. So I'm going to cut him some slack especially because his apology wasn't the usual nonpology. Hopefully he learned something.
The girl that interviewed after him was just as bad if not worse. And she was sober. And she echoed the exact sentiment many a poster had here who now have egg on their faces. I doubt she learned anything.

Dude had his spring break fun. No apology then, because he was too busy partying. An apology now costs him nothing and may gain him a lot. An apology after you've done exactly what you wanted to do is kind of weak.

Dude had his spring break fun. No apology then, because he was too busy partying. An apology now costs him nothing and may gain him a lot. An apology after you've done exactly what you wanted to do is kind of weak.

At least he admits to being wrong, full stop. That's unusual these days.

Normal public mea culpa is usually accompanied by the equivalent of -- so and so did it first/did worse, or here's why I shouldn't be held responsible for being wrong, feel sorry for me.

Noticeably different to hear someone cop to just being a lunkhead.

At least he admits to being wrong, full stop. That's unusual these days.

Normal public mea culpa is usually accompanied by the equivalent of -- so and so did it first/did worse, or here's why I shouldn't be held responsible for being wrong, feel sorry for me.

Noticeably different to hear someone cop to just being a lunkhead.
I think we all knew he was a lunkhead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter