The Spa rates?

MaGiCPeNNieZz

Earning My Ears
My sister in laws birthday was last weekend and we didnt' get together with her, but we are going on the Magic on the 12th, so i thought that i should get her a massage or some sort of treatment at the spa for her gift. Does anyone have the services and what they charge for them? Any help would be much appreciated, Thank you.

Also, just curious, has anyone that went on the Magic within the past 3 years gotten Atilla as their waiter? We had him last year on the Feb. 16th week, and we LOVED him! He was great with the kids and he was such a cutie ;) if you had him, how did you like him? I am thinking about requesting him this year because he told us he would probably still be working :)

Here are a few:

Aromaspa wrap with back massage $144.00
Algae Detox $108.00
Face and Body treatment $144.00
Facial $89.00
Well being massage $89.00
Spa Taster $89.99
Cabana massage Castaway Key $115.00
Surial Chamber $68.00
Tropical Rainforest $15.00 day or $50.00 unlimited use (Well worth it)

Our servers this last cruise were Wis and Plamen..they were wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter