• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

the single digit dance - anyone else do it?

9 days!
We fly out of winter and check in to the Grand Californian on 3/22!!

I have done so many dances this month, I should be getting a critique and score from Carrie-anne, Len and Bruno. I got a fever....and the only prescription....is more Mouse!!!!

I was thinking 7:00. What about you? Either myself or dh will wait while the family keeps themselves entertained.

We have 4pm reservations for Big Thunder Ranch BBQ. I think we'll probably hit BTMRR and/or Splash afterwards depending on line then go get in line for F!. No later than 7pm.

Hi everyone! Been lurking for a while. Decided to join in! I'm gong to DL on Monday (St. Patrick's Day). Checking into PPH Sunday, going to the park Monday and coming home Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter