The Search for the Last Iguanadon Oct. 4,2009

DFD

<font color=darkorchid>You know that feeling you g
A moment of your time please...

this is going on at the transportation board... just in case you missed it... plug in your email and you get a certificate number that you can use when you book online with airtran!!! Offer expires 10/31/09 good till travels till Dec. 18,09

http://airtran.com/sunshine/

Back to your Regular programming below :thumbsup2

Do it... Do it.. Do it..

Dinosaurdsc00074.jpg

Looking for Healthy Disers (the bowl can fit 12 sacrifices at a time :p) to go to the center of the Universe (was that how it goes???) to fullfill the plan of Dr. Grant Seeker!!! We need to get that Last Iguanadon!!!

(well excuse all those frills up there... Meet time is at 10:00AM by Dino... dont forget to grab a FP for Safari so we can all hop to another adventure that is if we survive the 1st one !!!)

Oct 4 at the crack of dawn (Rope drop I mean but that phrase just sound more adventurous :rotfl2:)

You have 4 months to train and get in shape... come join the adventure... be part of the menu :lmao::lmao::lmao:

(bringing the)Menu:
DFD

Thee Main Trekkers
(Menu)

Rebecca06261
(Appetizer)

DuffGT06 & Dbuddy
(Appetizer)

aubriee
(main course)

macraven
(ingredient for the corn dish:woohoo:)

PaulaSB12
(was she the candied potato or the carrots :headache:)

geffric
(aaahhh the toppings for green bean casserole onions:thumbsup2)

marita
(more topping for the green been casserole ~ almonds)

wannabeTinkerbell x2
(hmmm I know, I know... mash potatoes!)

minidreamin
(another dessert!!!)

kat3668
the after mints... along with her dmom and ddad:rotfl2:

kat3668 DMom
(see above category :lmao:)

kat3668 DDad
(see above category, no the next one up:laughing:)

GrumpyOne
garnishing... for art :lmao:

the offerings/sacrifices are almost complete... dont this remind you of a Twillight Zone Episode :ssst:

Disclaimer: Grab a FP for the Safari prior to heading to the main Bowl if interested to be minced meat for the Wild Animals in the Jungle!!!

If you all Survive this Adventure we have two Lunch Options!!! See below...

Anybody interested can just post or PM back...

See you all soon!!!

Flame Tree
Anyone that wants to can join us!

-Macraven
-geffric
-Marita
-Rebecca06261

Restaurant: Yak and Yeti

When: October 4,2009

Time: 1:30PM

Setting available for 14

-DFD
-PaulaSB12
-GrumpyOne
-DuffGT06 and Ben

Dinosaurdsc00074.jpg

Looking for 12 (since it can take 12 passengers at a time :p)peeps or more to go to the center of the Universe (was that how it goes???) to fullfill the plan of Dr. Grant Seeker!!! We need to get that Last Iguanadon!!!

Anyday Between Oct 3 to 11 (still waiting for hours for October:lmao:) at the crack of dawn (Rope drop I mean but that phrase just sound more adventurous :rotfl2:)

Girl you come up with some of the best plans I've ever seen!!

Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months.

Thread moved from Solo board to DIS Meets board at OP request.

Thread moved from Solo board to DIS Meets board at OP request.

:worship: thank you and have a Great day!!!:goodvibes

Ok now Seekers... come out come out where ever you are!!!

Great!!! You will never regret this... I will treat for a nice drink and some chips before the trek :-)scratchin now I got bait!!!All I need is few more to lure the Iguanadon!!! Hmmm was the Iguanoadon a carnivore?? I hope he did not go vegan on me :lmao:)

All right count me in. I'll be there Sept 26th-Oct 4th.:rotfl::rotfl:

All right count me in. I'll be there Sept 26th-Oct 4th.:rotfl::rotfl:

I am sure the Iguanadon will be happy with you.. I mean Dr. Seeker.... :lmao:

Looking forward to trekking to the face of the earth (that still doesnt sound right.. what was that movie ?????)

If I can go! Of course I'll be at THIS meet! YAY!

Dinosaurdsc00074.jpg

Looking for 12 (since it can take 12 passengers at a time :p)Disers or more to go to the center of the Universe (was that how it goes???) to fullfill the plan of Dr. Grant Seeker!!! We need to get that Last Iguanadon!!!

Oct 3 (still waiting for hours for October:lmao:) at the crack of dawn (Rope drop I mean but that phrase just sound more adventurous :rotfl2:)

You have the best ideas in the world!!!! Can't believe I'm going to miss it by about 10 days grrr. :headache: Oh well, next time. We must synchronize vacation schedules for next years before we book anything! haha

You have the best ideas in the world!!!! Can't believe I'm going to miss it by about 10 days grrr. :headache: Oh well, next time. We must synchronize vacation schedules for next years before we book anything! haha

yes!! planning the next trip is never to early!

don't forget to include me!

i always go when i see the word beverages or food......:laughing:

Dinosaurdsc00074.jpg

Looking for 12 (since it can take 12 passengers at a time :p)Disers or more to go to the center of the Universe (was that how it goes???) to fullfill the plan of Dr. Grant Seeker!!! We need to get that Last Iguanadon!!!

Oct 3 (still waiting for hours for October:lmao:) at the crack of dawn (Rope drop I mean but that phrase just sound more adventurous :rotfl2:)

(bringing the)Menu:
DFD

Thee Main Trekkers(Menu)

Rebecca06261(Appetizer)
aubriee(main course)
Glendamax(dessert)

now all we need are side dishes :ssst:

I am in if you will have me

:worship:

me too.. but I am arriving on 10/3 and leaving 10/10 so anytime inbetween is good.. plus I am bringing my friend Marita too. so that is 2 people..

DFD- I contacted a couple of my DISfriends and they are arriving on 10/3 as well. After looking at my calender, I won't be there until the 3rd either. Can we PLEASE do another day???

Would love to join in but we're also arriving in the late AM on the 3rd. Rope drop is no problem any other day that week. (Rebecca's friends Trevor and Chrysta)

don't forget to include me!

i always go when i see the word beverages or food......:laughing:

awesome!!!:thumbsup2

she can be the corn dish :ssst:
I am in if you will have me

:worship:

great!!!

(I can make her the candied carrots... does Iguanadon like it sweet hmmm :confused3)
me too.. but I am arriving on 10/3 and leaving 10/10 so anytime inbetween is good.. plus I am bringing my friend Marita too. so that is 2 people..

lovely.... :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

(Ohhhhh two of them.... I just have to add another dessert:rotfl:)

Would love to join in but we're also arriving in the late AM on the 3rd. Rope drop is no problem any other day that week. (Rebecca's friends Trevor and Chrysta)

what about if we do it after rope drop... say around 3PM what do you think Other trekkers... if not then we'll just have to have a second trek the day after or two....

Please bounce your thoughts back..

(ok we have to make this work.... they sure will occupy enough space to entice that Iguanadon :lmao:)

to those who have signed up 1st... would it be OK to do it later the day??? maybe we can have lunch 1st at say.. Yak and Yeti (so you will be fat and full for the Iguanadon :stir:) then do the Meet after lunch...

Actually we'll be arriving late afternoon on the 3rd. But I'd love to join in on this. :thumbsup2

OK hold your garnishing.... I will make sure you get served I mean You get to join this meet even if I have to mence someone :lmao:

(ohhhh this one can be the party favor for the Iguanadon)

Maybe we could do it 10/4 since so many are arriving 10/3 and are dependent upon ME and resort check in..it hard to find a time for all to meet that day..just a thought..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter